There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir can u please tell me abt min marks scored for taking admission in HBTI kanpur & MMM gorakhpur.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

These are the topmost colleges in UPTU So you have to be in top 500 to get into these colleges...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews
Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir I have got Mech. Engg. at NSIT. Any comments or views ? Is it good? Please. it would help.
Its a good one and you got good branch too. Go ahead.
Avinash one year ago
you’re welcome
Avinash one year ago
Thank you Sir!
Shantanu one year ago
Sir I am of caste BC A From andhra pradesh I need to know the minimum marks to get a seat in government mbbs college in andhra pradesh. Also I need a clarification wether the qualifying...
@ jayadhir first of all , in neet exam the qualifying marks are 50 percent as a whole , and no subject criteria is their , its 50 percent of the 720 marks . and that doesnot means that...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank
Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts