Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

dear sir/mam

can you please tell me ... why are the dual degree courses not considered as good as courses , both at iits

is there any difference in the course materials , the contents or the curriculum in dual degree courses and courses

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Dual degree courses are taken bu those students who are seriously interested in Research work....placement is almost the same y spend one extra year ...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

which should I choose jaypee noida or lnmiit jaipur for cs ?
Dear student Infrastructure wise LNMIIT had a little edge over JIIT Placement scenarios are similar in both LNMIIT and JIIT Fee in both the institutes were same. In LNMIIT almost all the...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go with JAYPEE Noida....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Im expecting total marks of 469 in Aipmt.Will i get a seat?I belong to General category.
You can check the predicted rank by using following link All the best.
Avinash one year ago
Expected cutoff marks would be above 440 for general category
Avinash one year ago
its coming 1312!....totally impossible
Nithya one year ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit
Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts