sir, i hav got 6981 in iit this year :( getting 295 marks in aieee 313 marks in bitsat i hav given 12 this year kindly reply ,what i should do now!!!!?? and plzzz give mee some tips on how to appear in exams!!!i bcome concious while appearing for that !!and this the reason of my jee rank!!!kindly plzzzz reply

sir, i hav got 6981 in iit this year :(

getting 295 marks in aieee

313 marks in bitsat

i hav given 12 this year 

kindly reply ,what i should do now!!!!??

and plzzz give mee some tips on how to appear in exams!!!i bcome concious while appearing for that !!and this the reason of my jee rank!!!kindly plzzzz reply

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Satish,

You have performed well  in AIEEE and BITS but not in JEE. Dont feel disheartened as it was your first attempt. Dopping a year will be a much better option for you. Giving JEE exam need much more confidence than any test series or other exams. Doing a problem wrong means fetching 3 marks less which will drop your rank by about 500-1000.  You should be sure of doing things and please drop the  "Chalta hai attitude" while preparing
Do revising things more which you already know than to start completely new topic juz before exams. Do solve Test series of magzines like Mathematics Today, Chemistry Today, Physics Today , that will help you a lot.

Hope you do good.

Thank You.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free