There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

If we compare core branches in above three colleges such as mechanical and electrical then which college must be preffered. I am expecting 185 marks in IIT-JEE 2010 and 220 marks in AIEEE 2010.

My category is OBC(NCL). Could metullargy of OLD IIT's could be compared with above branches in above colleges.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit ,

As your queastion clearly indicates that you are bit confused , so let me clearify you .

As you said that you would be scoring 185 in IIT JEE so with these marks you would  not be able to attain very good rank, as a result to get electrical or mechanical in IIT's would be really tuff for you.

Now if we talk about the comparison then definately ISM  is best for METALLURGY, IT bhu  would be the best option for electrical,

and definately if you made through NIT's then that would be also the best option for all the three branches. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I am currently in class 11 and want to do B. S. in physics from iit Kanpur... What rank is required for selection? And are there any other good colleges offering the course?
@ mihir i appreciate of ur dream to do well in physics from now . actually that courses are offered at every iit and also in thapar university and bits pilani , goa and hyderabad . also and ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...
Soneel Verma one year ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy one year ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 one year ago
Alloated colleges are same in josaa 2016 in all rounds.why?
Because you must be eligible for the same college every time
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse
Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts