There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir can you pls tell me  college dat offer automobile engineering.n wat is the criteria forgetting into it?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls find this list

Madras institute of technology
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply
To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi harisht lpu is a good college located in is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....
SAHIL 5 months ago
yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.
nikhila 5 months ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?
@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
is cs at pantnagar a gud choice inspite of knowing dat it is an agriculture university and is famous for mechanical engineering???? reply at d earliest...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the coursesat this institution are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
hi saransh yes sure cs at pantnagar is a good choice. some good companies are recruiting from this campus from preious 2-3 years. campus is ood in aspects of infrasructure and hostel...
SAHIL 3 months ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN one year ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts