Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

For VNIT,Nagpur how much is the cutoff in sc category for branches like electronics, computers, aeronautical? 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashali,

Please click link below for VNIT Nagpur cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/NITS/NIT-Nagpur.aspx

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra 7 months ago
which is among top eng. colleges except iits

Hi There are many top engineering colleges other than IIT , like UPES UTM-Shillong, DTU, NIT, NSIT, bhartiya vidyapith. Every college has their own requirement of take in, i am from UTM so...

Rohini Sharma 4 months ago
How many marks should i get in jee-adv to have admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago
sir/ma’am currently im doing IB, I WANT THE BEST AIPMT PREPARATION BOOKS. BEACUSE IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE BOOK CHOICES , SO I WANT UR HELP ABOUT WHICH BOOK I SHOULD REFER FOR PREPARING ...

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????

Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Every sign has its mean, thats why...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Please tell at the end of whic formulae there is sign of question mark.

Adarsh 8 months ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off