• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Hi, Let me know the no of seats in iit.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Institute Intake (2003) Intake (2006) Intake (2007) Intake (2008)
IIT Bombay 554 574 574 648
IIT Delhi 552 553 553 626
IIT Guwahati 350 365 365 435
IIT Kanpur 456 555 541 608
IIT Kharagpur 659 895 874 988
IIT Madras 554 520 540 612
IIT Roorkee 546 616 746 884
New IIT's opened in 2008
IIT Bhubaneshwar       120
IIT Gandhinagar       120
IIT Hyderabad       120
IIT Patna       120
IIT Punjab       120
IIT Rajasthan       120
Total (IIT's) 3571 4078 4193 5521
IT-BHU (Varanasi) 568 708 686 766
ISM Dhanbad 444 658 658 705
TOTAL 4583 5444 5537 6992

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 6 months ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...

Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
How is UPES-Dehradun for Mtech courses? How is the faculty,infrastrucutre and placements?

I heard many good reviews for this college. So you can apply there. But you also need to conduct the proper research on your selected college. I will suggest you to visit the college and...

Leepika Roy 6 months ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?

Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...

Neeti 6 months ago

dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!

RISHAB KOMAL 6 months ago

BUT NO OF STUDENTS ARE REDUCED??

RISHAB KOMAL 6 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar one year ago

No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
  img
Amit Nardiya one year ago

These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
  img
Parvez ali one year ago
My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...

Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off