DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi, Let me know the no of seats in iit.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Institute Intake (2003) Intake (2006) Intake (2007) Intake (2008)
IIT Bombay 554 574 574 648
IIT Delhi 552 553 553 626
IIT Guwahati 350 365 365 435
IIT Kanpur 456 555 541 608
IIT Kharagpur 659 895 874 988
IIT Madras 554 520 540 612
IIT Roorkee 546 616 746 884
New IIT's opened in 2008
IIT Bhubaneshwar       120
IIT Gandhinagar       120
IIT Hyderabad       120
IIT Patna       120
IIT Punjab       120
IIT Rajasthan       120
Total (IIT's) 3571 4078 4193 5521
IT-BHU (Varanasi) 568 708 686 766
ISM Dhanbad 444 658 658 705
TOTAL 4583 5444 5537 6992

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i got 194 in bitsat.will i get any branch in it?

u can get B PHARMACY in bits pilani , but its not very good stream and alos very less scope except dis u cant get any bits and any stream as min score is 300 to get in bits u can check niit ...

ng29 one month ago

The cut off list varies every year, you better check the cutoff for this year and then decide whether you fit inti BITSAT ornot, you may try at Guru Jambeshwar Hisar, Maharishi...

Soneel Verma one month ago

last year cut-off was 284. so it might be difficult

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago

You are talking about IPU Berlin? or is it typing error..I mean did you want to type LPU...whatever...you simply visit the official website of the university and get to know the information ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which is the best college in Dimapur?

Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago

Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun...

Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? ...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

You are welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
I am getting top NIT’s but only upto civil and chemical branch but I want to get CS so should i join nit and try for branch upgradation or should I drop ? Also while placement can I get job ...

Taking a drop is not a good option as you are already getting the top NIT’s. You get try for scoreing high in your first year and then apply for branch change. Yes, if you are good in...
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Don’t drop..getting into an NIt is an Honour..why don’t you go for Chemical branch...in the coming years there is going to be a rampant demand of this branch...anyway thats your own choice...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

i think you should not drop out as you getting into top nits but depends on your interest all the best

sajid 9 days ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »