Hi, Let me know the no of seats in iit.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Institute Intake (2003) Intake (2006) Intake (2007) Intake (2008)
IIT Bombay 554 574 574 648
IIT Delhi 552 553 553 626
IIT Guwahati 350 365 365 435
IIT Kanpur 456 555 541 608
IIT Kharagpur 659 895 874 988
IIT Madras 554 520 540 612
IIT Roorkee 546 616 746 884
New IIT's opened in 2008
IIT Bhubaneshwar       120
IIT Gandhinagar       120
IIT Hyderabad       120
IIT Patna       120
IIT Punjab       120
IIT Rajasthan       120
Total (IIT's) 3571 4078 4193 5521
IT-BHU (Varanasi) 568 708 686 766
ISM Dhanbad 444 658 658 705
TOTAL 4583 5444 5537 6992

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

This is the list of top Civil Engineering Colleges in India. 1Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) 2Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) 3Indian Institute of...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
which is the best IIT and medical (2in1) coaching centre in India..?? and is it possoble to take the admission for iit and medical coaching while moving to 11 th to 12 th std …??

There are numerous coachings in the market and all of them are equally good. If you are considering ofline coaching you can surf the net and look up,but if you want to know about online we...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

From the data recieved from various sources this is the final list which can be made out. The data which is considered for this list is for the academic year 2012-2013 DIT (Dehradun)...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon

Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »