Hi, Let me know the no of seats in iit.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Institute Intake (2003) Intake (2006) Intake (2007) Intake (2008)
IIT Bombay 554 574 574 648
IIT Delhi 552 553 553 626
IIT Guwahati 350 365 365 435
IIT Kanpur 456 555 541 608
IIT Kharagpur 659 895 874 988
IIT Madras 554 520 540 612
IIT Roorkee 546 616 746 884
New IIT's opened in 2008
IIT Bhubaneshwar       120
IIT Gandhinagar       120
IIT Hyderabad       120
IIT Patna       120
IIT Punjab       120
IIT Rajasthan       120
Total (IIT's) 3571 4078 4193 5521
IT-BHU (Varanasi) 568 708 686 766
ISM Dhanbad 444 658 658 705
TOTAL 4583 5444 5537 6992

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If i have a score of 81% in class 12 th , with an aggregate of 68.8% in maths,physics,chemistry and holding 60% in these three subjects......would i be eligible for bitsat.

Yes you will be eligible according to 60% criterion, you can further clarify with the bits authorities, according to our analysis you must be eligible .
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Which amongest the following is the best in terms of stream and college both considered together? CSE at Thapar University ECE at PEC, Chandigarh ECE at IIIT- Allahabad I have these 3...

Based on the previous records of the admission , placements and internships the choices given by you can be arranged in the following order CSE at Thapar University ECE at IIIT- Allahabad...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
SIR HOW WOULD YOU RANK BIT JAIPUR, BIT PATNA, NIT PATNA, HERITAGE INSTUTE OF TECNOLOGY KOLKATA. AND HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Dear student, Please specify which course you are targeting, though the last two are not very good colleges but it depends as to which course you are targeting. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
sir, i made the payment for the round 1 counselling course that i received. But, after payment it showed that the transaction succedded and when i clicked the “return to homepage button” the...

You have to talk to the couselling authorities reqarding the payment, you may pay again so that atleast you can start filing your choice and do refund later.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources. CS ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS MECHANICAL CIVIL CHEMICAL MATERIAL SCIENCE OCEAN AND NAVAL
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Hi, I'm Mohan, now studying hsc Iyear, im preparing for IITJEE 2015... Refer me some books and suggest the topics which are easy and easily scorable... pardon for poor english...

go through our link , http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/ it has an elaborate information on IITJEE list of important books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx In current...
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »