Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear Sir,

Apart from IITs and IIST which is the best college for aerospace engineering? I am very much interested in pursuing aerospace engg. But I haven't done well in IITJEE. what should i do now?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Janet

Aeronautical Engineering

IIT Kanpur
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Mumbai
IIT, Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu
School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

these are the few goor aerospace engineering college ,you can try here .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?
Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?
Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am from Chandigarh.
shaan one year ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...
Parth Goswami one year ago
Sir with my up category rank 2495 and up state rank 20456 can I get a MBBS seat in govt medical college kannauj or in govt medical college jalun or in govt medical college of ambedkar...
Hi dear Yes you can GET A MBBS seat in these coleges. the more probability is of getting a seat in govt. college kannauj Otherwise, speaking truly, my dear nothing can be predicted at this...
SAHIL one month ago
@ aditi as per the current statistics of these two colleges , your chances seems very less for MBBS , last year with this rank , noone got seats in MBBS , else u can try up with BDS , if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student of Engineering physics at IIT Bombay.First I want to say that IIT is never about placements, IIT is all about...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago can get.any way do your best otherwise god is there.....................................all the best.....................................................
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts