Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

what is minimum cut off marks of nit in india?

& How many?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manam,

The minimum cut off marks for AIEEE to get any of the NIT's is approximately 240.

If you succeeded to score anyhow above 375 then you might can achieve top rank and you can get any of the best NIT's.

However scoring below 240 marks would be bit tougher for you to get into the  NIT's, but you can get any of the well known institutes accoring to your rank.

For further details visit the following link:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

Askiitians provide you the best online interactive guidence for IIT JEE. 

6 years ago

i think it will be around 225

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?

Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what is the address of dheeruhai ambani petroleum engineering university or college.

Dear Student, Please visit its official webiste and get the address from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 10 months ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in 2015....so is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...

it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...

SAHIL one month ago

yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...

SAHIL one month ago

sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board

GV Nikhil one month ago
sir, i scored 102 in mains and 95.5% in ap board.i belong to obc category.can i get a seat in any of the nit’s?

yes you can easily get a seat in nit. i am sure about it but you cannot get seats like cse, civil, mechanical engineering etc.otherwise i am sure you will get nit regards sahil thanks and...

SAHIL 16 days ago

will i get ece? if so would you please mention the where i’d get a seat.i am in an urgent need of it.because i’m not able to decide whether to join in nit or take up a core group in amrita...

meghana 16 days ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off