what is minimum cut off marks of nit in india?

& How many?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manam,

The minimum cut off marks for AIEEE to get any of the NIT's is approximately 240.

If you succeeded to score anyhow above 375 then you might can achieve top rank and you can get any of the best NIT's.

However scoring below 240 marks would be bit tougher for you to get into the  NIT's, but you can get any of the well known institutes accoring to your rank.

For further details visit the following link:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

Askiitians provide you the best online interactive guidence for IIT JEE. 

4 years ago

i think it will be around 225

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 117 marks in jee mains and 81% in 12 th cbse i belong to genral category. what will be the expected top 20 percentile this year. what will be my jee mains rank.can i get core branch...

Hi Siddharth, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 100,000-150,000. You might not get seat in any of the colleges you mentioned in GEN category. Yeah i think you should try...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

i think rank shuld be between 75-80 k

siddharth chandil one month ago

):

siddharth chandil one month ago
Find the area bounded by the curves y = x|x| , x - axis , x = 1 & x = -1.

y=x^2 for x>0 y=-x^2 for x<0 if we are just checking the magnitude of area, Sher Mohammad, B.tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

0 Thanks & Regards saddam nafees, askIITians Faculty
  img
SADDAM NAFEES 4 months ago

Area bounded : Integral of y = x|x| , limits -1 to 1 It should be divided in two parts , -1 to 0 and 0 to 1 Integral 1= -x^2 , -1 to 0 = 1/3 Integral 2= x^2 , 0 to 1 = 1/3 Total area bounded...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
can i please know,which one is better,nit or iist?what are scopes of space study in india?

To be frank its a very rare chance that you would get a ticket to NASA or a better space organization thatn ISRO by joining ISRO . Ofcourse the job is sure , but its more of a professorship...

kavish Dwivedi one year ago

thescope of space study is very high in india through which u can get admission direclty into NASA or ISRo.you must prefer either the sout nit''s or then iist. ALL THE BEST for your better...

Madhukar Thalore one year ago

it is no doubt that iist has better scope for space studies..........it is specially designed for that purpose.........may we know your jee main rank ...so we can tell you where to get...

archie sri one year ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 days ago
define AIPMT

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh one month ago
sir, I have got 120 in jee mains with 90.8% in CBSE. I am getting 132 in jee advanced. I am from OBC category. Kindly tell me which NIT or IIT i can get. Thank you.

1.You can get decent NITs , like hamirpur. 2. You may not be able to get good branch in older IITs, but you may get branch of your choice in newer NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Check RANK COLLEGE PREDICTOR

Ishan one month ago

Thank u so very much. now i can take a breath of relief.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA one month ago
View all Questions »