DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   what is minimum cut off marks of nit in india?

& How many?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manam,

The minimum cut off marks for AIEEE to get any of the NIT's is approximately 240.

If you succeeded to score anyhow above 375 then you might can achieve top rank and you can get any of the best NIT's.

However scoring below 240 marks would be bit tougher for you to get into the  NIT's, but you can get any of the well known institutes accoring to your rank.

For further details visit the following link:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

Askiitians provide you the best online interactive guidence for IIT JEE. 

5 years ago

i think it will be around 225

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got nit warangal ece in first round of josaa counselling and i am expecting cse in nit warangal in further rounds based on last year ranking. To accept this seat i need to pay 45000 which ...

Dear student, the only advice i would like to give you, just go with EC at NIT Warangal, its a good branch in placement criterion. But if you are very excited about CS at same, then you can...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon

Bro. BITs is a private college it will charge a very high fee and will not give you satisfaction instead of this DTU is a govt. college so I prefer you to take DTU math and comp. as it will ...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??

I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
Which is A better Opition : EEE or MAE from MAIT (affilated to IPU) or ECE from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth/MSIT...

Be single-,minded.....ask yourself what interests you the most...and which is the branchwhere you may excel better,.....on the whole Bhartiya Vidyapeeth stand atop in your given...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details