DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what is minimum cut off marks of nit in india?

& How many?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manam,

The minimum cut off marks for AIEEE to get any of the NIT's is approximately 240.

If you succeeded to score anyhow above 375 then you might can achieve top rank and you can get any of the best NIT's.

However scoring below 240 marks would be bit tougher for you to get into the  NIT's, but you can get any of the well known institutes accoring to your rank.

For further details visit the following link:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

Askiitians provide you the best online interactive guidence for IIT JEE. 

5 years ago

i think it will be around 225

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir iwant to take admission in JAIPUR ENGINEERING COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTER please suggest me about this college

If You are going for COMPUTER SCIENCE in JECRC,Then go ahead..Think about other branches also,Those branches are not that much good but If u dont have interest in CS,Then go for MECHANICAL...
  img
Charchit Tailong 5 days ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round

Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
Which is A better Opition : EEE or MAE from MAIT (affilated to IPU) or ECE from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth/MSIT...

Be single-,minded.....ask yourself what interests you the most...and which is the branchwhere you may excel better,.....on the whole Bhartiya Vidyapeeth stand atop in your given...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago
Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as...

You will contacted by today.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount...

Drake 3 months ago

oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question .

Drake 3 months ago
View all Questions »