Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

what is minimum cut off marks of nit in india?

& How many?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manam,

The minimum cut off marks for AIEEE to get any of the NIT's is approximately 240.

If you succeeded to score anyhow above 375 then you might can achieve top rank and you can get any of the best NIT's.

However scoring below 240 marks would be bit tougher for you to get into the  NIT's, but you can get any of the well known institutes accoring to your rank.

For further details visit the following link:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

Askiitians provide you the best online interactive guidence for IIT JEE. 

5 years ago

i think it will be around 225

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...

Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Are there any courses which combine finance with engineering ?what are prospects of such courses?

Dear Student, Yes, There are few courses on financial engineering, These program covers the all the technical and quantitative aspects of investment finance used in top financial...
  img
Vijay Mukati 17 days ago
Which branch and college is best for jee advanced open category rank 4690. thank you. please reply soon

Try to preferr core branches only in any IITs (prefer onlder IITs). You can also see the opening and closing rank of different IITs for different branches from the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Try for all top 7 IITs along with most preferable branchs... also, TRY FOR INTEGRATED COURSES CS> EC>EE>ME> http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Sir, I have R.D sharma objective for iitjee periperation should I buy M.L khanna and leave rd sharma as some people are recommending this. I Have er. anurag mishra books for physics are...

Well i thought if i give you the list of books suggested by the askiitians it would help you. because ML Khanna is not mentioned in the list neither is Anurag Mishra so i thought i should...

Neeti 6 months ago

this was not answer of may ques neeti

Harleen Wadhwa 6 months ago

Physics Books S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II 2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics 3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of...

Neeti 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off