Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   what is minimum cut off marks of nit in india?

& How many?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manam,

The minimum cut off marks for AIEEE to get any of the NIT's is approximately 240.

If you succeeded to score anyhow above 375 then you might can achieve top rank and you can get any of the best NIT's.

However scoring below 240 marks would be bit tougher for you to get into the  NIT's, but you can get any of the well known institutes accoring to your rank.

For further details visit the following link:

Askiitians provide you the best online interactive guidence for IIT JEE. 

5 years ago

i think it will be around 225

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I got AIR 7000 in JEE paper 2 and belong to OBC category. I am getting planning course from MANIT Bhopal. Should I opt for it or prepare for next year? Say for architecture from IITs or ...
You can wait for further rounds so that you can get a good branch in the same institute or any other NITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
How is UTM-Shillong’s faculty for BTech courses? HOw is the infrastructure?
Dear Student, As UTM-shillong is a new college, so its not depeveloped yet. I will suggest you to refer to their website and look for the faculty profiles and most important is the placement...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...
Parth Goswami 3 months ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category
very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Is there a study plan that i can adopt for 2 years from now to CRACK AIIMS entrance. I am in class 11 and i belong to cbse board. I would like to have a study plan without going to...
Hi. I appreciate your eagerness for the plan so that u can spend the coming two years properly. As you told you r not interested in any classroom teaching, the online teaching sessions can...
Sakshi 4 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details