sir i have 20049 rank outside delhi(SC) rank in GGSIPU and allotted NIEC college and i also scored 53843 rank(SC) (UP DOMICILE) in UPTU so can i get the colleges like JSS AKGEC KIET GALGOTIA etc... or i can join it please reply i am in big dillema...

sir i have 20049 rank outside delhi(SC) rank in GGSIPU and allotted NIEC college and i also scored 53843 rank(SC) (UP DOMICILE) in UPTU so can i get the colleges like JSS AKGEC KIET GALGOTIA etc... or i can join it please reply i am in big dillema... 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Apply in this colleges and then see which college u are getting. Appear for the couselling atleast then only u will come to know this

Thanks
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, these institutions have been alloted to you or you aspire to get admission there? Anyway, try to add some more elite class institutions to your list where the students are provided with quality education and also by sound placements. These institutions are well known for their image to work diligently for the welfare of the students, these are – Apex Group of Institutions, Sitapura, Jaipur,........................Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free