in case if i dont get the iit college. which college do u suggest for computer science enginerring. i m ready to study in any part of india. please reviw about collges like VIT, BITS, PSG, SRM, KIIT,THAPAR, LPU etc.. I prefer to take college on base of placement and gud quaity infrastrure and teaching faculty.

in case if i dont get the iit college. which college do u suggest for computer science enginerring. i m ready to study in any part of india. please reviw about collges like VIT, BITS, PSG, SRM, KIIT,THAPAR, LPU etc.. I prefer to take college on base of placement and gud quaity infrastrure and teaching faculty.

Grade:12

2 Answers

xavier
37 Points
7 years ago
VJTI IS BEST COLLEGE IN ALL OVER MAHARASHTRA FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING.IF YOU WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN VJTI COLLEGE FOR CS,YOU HAVE TO SCORE 189/200 IN MH CET(PCM)2017.ALL THE BEST....
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ anand 
iit are the top institutes of india , but making out is difficult , still u can stick to nit and iiit also , they are the two after iit which gives best placement alongwith the infrastructure and facility , 
still if u can try for thapar after that , but dnt go to kiit , its only based upon moneyu , even placement are not so good , 
SRM AND VIT have quota , that is . even u might not get good atmosphere there , as management quota is their . 
so, stick to these 4 institutes , that is iit , nit , iiit , thapar . 
and if not able to make out anyone , then let me know . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free