I have scored 122 in jee mains ( predicted rank of 70000 , general category), with 90% cbse 12 th and now i want to know which best colleges it can lead me to? I also have a doubt that i have been selected for vit vellore also( 40000 rank) ,but it’s complete fees is to be paid till first week of june only. That means then it’s no meaning of mains result left for me. Is it recommended to go through it or leave it and expect a good college according to my jee score rather?

I have scored 122 in jee mains ( predicted rank of 70000 , general category), with 90% cbse 12th and now i want to know which best colleges it can lead me to?
I also have a doubt that i have been selected for vit vellore also( 40000 rank) ,but it’s complete fees is to be paid till first week of june only. That means then it’s no meaning of mains result left for me. Is it recommended to go through it or leave it and expect a good college according to my jee score rather?

Grade:12

13 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
it would be difficult for you to get any NIT with this rank. So you can opt for VIT if you feels like doing so.
You should also prepare for bitsat and all you might get another option.
hope for the best.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
At an NIT is not feasible with the score that you have ...but yes you can try at some renowned colleges of our country which are best known for their quality education as well as a sound placement record...to my mind you can try at –
Singhad College of Engg. Pune
Lovely professional University, phagwara
Shri Jagdish Prasad Jhabarmal tibrewala University, jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
Banaras Hindu Inonersity, Varanasi
Rishabh
14 Points
8 years ago
The colleges you named has no ranking in at least top 50.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
The colleges mentioned above do exist in Top colleges of India, I have checked and you can also try to google it out once again

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
LOOK rishabh dont be so frequent in taking this decission , 
as u know that no chances for nit , but u can try for upes dehradun and jaypee noida , THAPAR UNIVERSITY  , these are better than VIT VELLORE , also u may get any govt college in ur state , so i would reccomend u not for vit 

APPROVE IF USEFUL
Rishabh
14 Points
8 years ago
Thank you, but thapar university is a well renowned one which requires last cut off rank of 50k and I ​may not get that much.The other 2 I haven't seen in any ranking also(sorry, don't bother). Also I wanna say to ayushmaan vardhaan that kindly send me the list of ranking so that I can check those colleges name mentioned above(sorry to comment disapproving your comment, but that's related to my future,so can't take any risk)
Leepika Roy
43 Points
8 years ago
You need to work hard to get good marks for entering in a government engineering college. You can apply for private engineering colleges. There are number of colleges available which has a best educational system. I have mentioned some good engineering colleges name below rank wise. You can choose one of them.

Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology
P.S.G. College of Technology
B M S College of Engineering
P.E.S. Institute of Technology
R.V. College of Engineering
SRM University
M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Rishabh
14 Points
8 years ago
Thank you but what is the admission process for all these? Any application forms or spontaneously through jee mains counselling or air rank?
Leepika Roy
43 Points
8 years ago
Dear Rishab,
Please visit the college as per your interest or you can check online. I would like to recommend you SKIET as the best college. Application forms are available online.
Frank Defeo
44 Points
8 years ago
No need to visit the college in person, when will internet facility come to your aid? you can better visit the official websites of Singhad Pune, LPU Phagwara, JJTU, BHU etc..Each and every info is readily available on almost every website of the institutions….wish you Luck
shubham dhamija
24 Points
7 years ago
I am expecting rank 70000 , I got 105 in Jee main and I am expecting 94% in 10+2 .
my rank in vit is 20293 
please advise 
shubham dhamija
24 Points
7 years ago
I am expecting rank 70000 , I have 105 marks in jee main and expecting 94% in 10+2 and my vit rank is 20923
Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
it will be better if you apply for roorkee college of engineering. you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering. this college got best placement award since 2 years by indian government. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Civil engineering. our contact no.7500108111

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free