Answers : (1)

You haven't Posted any query..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Thermal Physics

what is thermodynamics??
thermo means heat ,dynamic means motion
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
Dear Students, Please do not paste the same answer again and again. Also, paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This...
Forum Team one year ago
Thermodynamics is a branch of physics concerned with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and work. It defines macroscopic variables, such as internal energy, entropy, and...
Can any one give me a brief idea of Gibbs free energy
At isothermal and isobaric or isothermal thermodynamic system the heat which get remained and is thus becomes useful to ddo the remaiing work is the free Gibbs energy. The term free is...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
What is biot streven law ?explain it with brief explanation?
Inphysics, specificallyelectromagnetism, theBiot–Savart law is an equation describing themagnetic fieldgenerated by anelectric current. It relates the magnetic field to the magnitude,...
Ashutosh Mohan Sharma 9 months ago
In physics , specifically electromagnetism , the Biot–Savart law ( / ˈ b iː oʊ s ə ˈ v ɑːr / or / ˈ b j oʊ s ə ˈ v ɑːr / ) [ 1 ] is an equation describing the magnetic field generated by an ...
Prabhakar ch 8 months ago
a statement in electromagnetism: the magnetic intensity at any point due to a steady current in an infinitely long straight wire is directly proportional to the current and inversely...
SAI SARDAR 8 months ago
calculate the frequency of the fundamental note produced by a string 1 m long and weighing 2 g kept stretched by a load 400 kg
the fundamental frequency is =[(200000)^1/2]/2 =223.6 hz I think iam correct. if u have any further doubts please post them. thank u.
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
direct substitution answer.. :) f=?, l=1m, T(tension)=400N, m(=mass/length)=2*10 -3 ...substitute..u get the answer.. :)
Elton one month ago
i want any book on electronics iam interested please provide it to me sir
@ kalyan what u want to study from that book . in case u are in class 12 th and want to study semiconducter then go for resnick halliday . its the best book for electronics upto class 12 th ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
if you want to study analog circuits and devices, I would suggest you to study the book written by sedra and smith it will help you to help you to build your foundation. If you want to...
HIMANSHU SAXENA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Thermal Physics

Ask Experts