What is a pseudo first order reaction or pseudo unimolecular reaction?

What is a pseudo first order reaction or pseudo unimolecular reaction?

Grade:12

14 Answers

KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
pseudo first order reaction is nothing but the reaction which are independent on initial concentration of the reactants
SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
A First order reaction with molecularity two is called a pseudo first order reactions or pseudo
unimolecular reaction.

Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Reactions whose actual order is different from
that expected using rate law expression are
called pseudo-order reactions; e.g.,
(i) RCl + H

N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
the order of reaction with respect to a given substance is defined as the index or exponent  to which its concentration terms in the rate equation is raised
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
8 years ago
A FIRST ORDER REACTION WITH MOLECULARITY 2 IS CALLED PSEUDO FIRST ORDER REACTION EXAMPLE ACID CATELYSIS
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
A FIRST ORDER REACTION WITH MOLECULARITY 2 IS CALLED PSEUDO FIRST ORDER REACTION EXAMPLE ACID CATELYSIS.all the best for your future
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear kumar..
    a first order reaction with molecularity 2 is called as psudo first order reaction...or
the order of reaction with respect to given substance is called psudo first order reaction..
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
In first order reaction the order of the reaction is 1 this is independent on initial concentration
first order equation is k=2.303/T(LOG(A/A-X))
NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
MY DEAR FRIEND KUMAR IT IS INDEPENDENT ON INTIAL CONCENTRATION IS CALLED PSUEDO FIRST ORDER REACTION.
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
MY DEAR KUMAR,IT IS INDEPENDENT ON INTIAL CONCENTRATION IS CALLED PSUEDO FIRST ORDER REACTION. ALL THE BEST..............
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hellow kumar the reaction only depend on only one concentration is called psuedo first order reaction.
NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU
108 Points
8 years ago
hello my dear kumar,
      the pseudo 1st order reactions simply say that is reactions greatly simplyfing quantifying the reaction dynamics.these type of reactions are independents on its inilal conditions and concentrations.
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
dear kumar,the psedo 1st  order reaction is defined as the reactions greatly simplyfying guanntifying the reaction dynamics .these type of reactions are independents on it’s intial conditions and concentration terms,.
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
In first order reaction the order of the reaction is 1 this is independent on initial concentration.first order equation is k=2.303/T(LOG(A/A-X))

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free