MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
g 27 Grade: 11
        
The density of 56% by weight 1_propanol is 0.8975 g/cm3.what is mole fraction of compound?
2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ashutosh Sharma
askIITians Faculty
181 Points
										mole fraction will be 0.276

consider a standered solution of 100gm as 1-propanol is 56% by weight and remaining 44% will be the water.
let,weight of 1-popanol be 56gm and its M.W. is 60.
so, number of moles will be= 56/60 =0.933
similarly, number of moles of water= 44/18= 2.44

so, the mole fracction of 1-propanol = 0933/(2.44+0.933)=0.276
2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 3,180 off
USE CODE: CART20
Get extra Rs. 551 off
USE CODE: CART20

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

 
 
Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!! Click Here for details