Mujhe kuch basic book bataye physical chem. Ke sirf mains ke liye. Mai avi 12th me hun or mains ki taiyati kr rha hun

Mujhe kuch basic book bataye physical chem. Ke sirf mains ke liye. Mai avi 12th me hun or mains ki taiyati kr rha hun

Grade:12

16 Answers

Soumyadip Dutta
24 Points
6 years ago
K.L.Chugh would be better because the book have better content and helps a student to understand about a concept. There are many questions after the chapter ends. It will help you to score better in mains and your boards too.
Sheetal kumari
106 Points
6 years ago
Rc mukherjee and n avasthi should be better books and ncert also helps for jee mains so you should focus on these books
IHate Ppts
101 Points
6 years ago
Trust me and buy OP Tandon. All of the concepts are explained clearly and there are sufficient examples and exercises for each topic. This book isnt only for mains but contains engineering topics too.
Amit kumar
24 Points
6 years ago
NCERT is more than sufficient for theory and for numericals (R.C.Mukhrjee or The learning resource of Physical chem. By Dhiraj kumar)
Gaurav Rathod
15 Points
6 years ago
See listen u can buy books like V.K Jaiswal,P Bahadur ,N Awasthi these books will give you strong hold over concepts of physical chemistry
Abhishek
13 Points
6 years ago
cengage is one of the toughest and good book to make the concepts and numericals stronger. It will help you to score more but it should be bought only if you have sufficient time.
Ashish
46 Points
6 years ago
See the most basic is your NCERT but I know it is not satisfactory so RC Mukherjee is the best book available for concept clearance and mains level problem practice.
shibani
39 Points
6 years ago
NCERT AND PURI SHARMA PATHANIA is the best book for physical chemistry. i hope it will help you better than other book.
ASh
62 Points
6 years ago
O P TANDON IS A GOOD BOOK OR RC MUKHERJEE
…..............................................................
Ankit Singh
17 Points
6 years ago
For Physical and Inorganic Chemistry for JEE Mains you should have to solve NCERT book completely and for organic chemistry you have to use O.P. Tandon. By this way you can score 100+ in chemistry in JEE Mains.
Anjali
19 Points
6 years ago
U should prefer dc Pandey for physics TMH for maths nd op tandan for chemistry and for practice use books of Arihant publication
Arun
25750 Points
6 years ago
You can orefer P bahadur or N Avasthi.These are books which I preferred in my school time, and they are the best authors
Sudhir Bishnoi
46 Points
6 years ago
For physical chemistry you can purchase RC Mukherjee for numerical and for theory you can read NCERT.
If you want to score 90+ in chemistry you should solve previous year question papers.
Chhavi Jain
92 Points
6 years ago
For physical chemistry solve questions and go through the examples of R.C.Mukherjee . To score more than 90% in inorganic questions NCERT should be on tips. In mains direct theory questions are asked from NCERT ( eg. from Polymers , from Surface Chemistry , )
ankit singh
21 Points
6 years ago
I will recommend that RC Mukerji and ncert is the best selling and good for future reference to the time management skills also.😊
Ashish Kumar Singh
17 Points
6 years ago
OP Tondon and rc Mukherjee and solve the problem of NCERT and Lucent......................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free