Hello My name is Carlos Sopas I am studying a heatless regenerative air dryer, wich the propose to obtatin the economy, that will be possible by changing the pressure dew point. These dryers use a desiccant, which adsorbs the water vapor in the air stream. The composition of the desiccant is not changed and the moisture can be driven off in a regeneration process by applying dry purge air. My problem is how to study the relationship of adorption capcity vs time to dessecant be saturated, when pressure dew point is different. I hope that I have been clear,in my explanation. But in the momment I have some doubts in my head and maybe if you make me some question of problem, maybe I could think better. Best regards

Hello

My name is Carlos Sopas

I am studying a heatless regenerative air dryer, wich the propose to obtatin the economy, that will be possible by changing the pressure dew point.

These dryers use a desiccant, which adsorbs the water vapor in the air stream. The composition of the desiccant is not changed and the moisture
can be driven off in a regeneration process by applying dry purge air.

My problem is how to study the relationship of adorption capcity vs time to dessecant be saturated, when pressure dew point is different.

I hope that I have been clear,in my explanation. But in the momment I have some doubts in my head and maybe if you make me some question of problem, maybe I could think better.

Best regards

Grade:12th pass

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free