And what I do for improving understanding in physical chemistry such as in equilibrium

And what I do for improving understanding in physical chemistry such as in equilibrium

Grade:11

4 Answers

Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
Its very clear to improve your understanding you must be conceptually strong  
then you should move on to problems.Remember!!
for concepts you can follow books like GRB,etc.
For problems some good books are of author like of n avasti,r.c. mukharje,etc
coaching materials are also useful.
to master the concept use a strategy to solve problems.
Hope  it helps!!Please approve!!
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear amit 
ionic equilibrium part is important for jee , so, for understanding u need to start with besic books like ncert and make sure u understand everything well from ncert . 
and after ncert go with askiitians video lecture and self study package , they will explain u everything conceptwise . 
then take no of mock test to get the mastery on that topics . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
@Umakant Biswal
I dont agree what you are saying because i dont think so only askiitians video lecture and self study package and mock test is enough for mastering the topic because ionic equilibrium is a topic which needs a lot of variety of good problems written by experienced and good authors like r.c.mukharjee 
and n avasti ,etc.I think you dont know about this.That is why you are suggesting only askiitians sudy materials over these book.Only posting answers in counselling areas and not in subject related topics will help you no way.Try to go through these books in your spare time.
amit singh
10 Points
7 years ago
show that on the axis of the parabola there is a certain point k which has the property that if a chord PQ of the parabola passes through it then 1/PK^2+1/QK^2 is constant

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free