Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off

For physical chemistry, is OP TANDON or P BAHADUR better ??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mainak

Both O.P TandOn and P Bahadur are recommended book for physical chemistry.

Language of O.P Tandon is simple.

You can  refer any of them.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

If bonding and antibonding electrons are equal then why the molecule is unstable? Explain it with an example.
This is as bond order is 0 BO = ½ (No of BMO – No of ABMO) BO is directly proportional to stability thus is it not present in nature eg. He 2
Rohan Kadkol one month ago
what is the oxidation state of sulphur in H 2 S 2 O 8, Na 2 S 4 O 8 and Na 2 S 2 O 3.
@ bhavika in H2S2O8, since 2 oxygen is forming the peroxide linkage here , so, the o.n of sulpher will be +6 . and in the 2 nd case NA2S4O8 , in thaat case take sulpher o.n to be x after...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
u need to remember that which structure have peroxide linkage and which structure have not , there are only some exception with peroxide linkage , go through the ncert redox reaction...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 3 months ago
Can someone the defintion(specific and direct) and differences between aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons?
Aliphatic compounds can be saturated, joined by single bonds (alkanes), or unsaturated, with double bonds (alkenes) or triple bonds (alkynes). Besides hydrogen, other elements can be bound...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Aliphatic hydrocarbon possess straight chains. And aromatic hydrocarbon contains a aromatic chain like a benzene ring
Biswajit dash one month ago
Choose the correct ionization energy order for the given species: (A) O > S > S - > O - (B) F > F - > Cl - > Cl (C) O > O - >S - > S (D) F > Cl > Cl - > F -
I thinkthe answer ic (c)as Cl has highest IE.Therefore option(B) and (D) are ruled out. Again the IE decreses down the group and hence S should have less IE than O. Also as an electron...
Mudit 2 months ago
All over nao2 what is among is. What nao2 separate is also found.
Already answered . Check twice please! NaO2 is called sodium superoxide which is obtained by treating Na2O2 that is sodium peroxide with O2 at high pressures. The Reaction goes like this:...
Vikas TU 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn