hello sir, m preparing for jee 2011.......may i know if periodic table is to be fully learn5t for achieving very good marks??many of my friends from other cities and those in kota are learning periodic table,n cnt rattafy so easily as the others.....what to do????plz suggest sumthing to improve my rattafication power...ill be very greatful to you...

hello sir,

m preparing for jee 2011.......may i know if periodic table is to be fully learn5t for achieving very good marks??many of my friends from other cities and those in kota are learning periodic table,n cnt rattafy so easily as the others.....what to do????plz suggest sumthing to improve my rattafication power...ill be very greatful to you...

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear shivanshi

For exam like IIT JEE,if your concept are not clear then  mugging  the question will not help you.

you do not need to memorise whole periodic table,all you need to learn relative position of important element with respect to each other,so that you can made a comparision between them.when you will study periodic table and solve question based upon them then automatically you will memorise whole periodic tabel. you need to give more stress for this .

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free