Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Where can I find surface chemistry & solid state chapters ?(suggest any book or any site on internet)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I feel O.P.Tandon Physical is good buk

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

The specific heat of a metal is 0. 16cal/g . It`s approximate atomic weight is
atomic mass *specific heat =6.4(dulong petit law) so approx. atomuic mass =6.4/.16=40 (dulong petit is used to find atomic mass or specific heat )
shivani one month ago
How can we compare the dipole moment of CCl4 and CH2Cl2
@ apoorv in the case of ccl4 , they have tetrahedral shape and they are symmetric , so, they have dipole moment as 0 . in ch2cl2 the polarity vectors of two H atoms add up to cl atoms but...
Umakant biswal one month ago
why photoelectric effect is conducted in vaccum chamber ?
photoelectric effect requires measurement of energy of electron, whenever u have to do this with electron then u have to create vaccum , electrons under atmospheric condition , undergo...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.which compound dissolves in water:alkene,alkyne,alkane,benzene. 2.why C 6 H 5 OH is more acidic than...
@ emon i am answering the 2 nd part of your question . c6h5oh is more acidic due to resonance stabilised phenoxide ion . on the other hand in the case of ch3oh neither ethanol nor ethoxide...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?
Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Why do we prefer Friedel craft acylation to Friedel craft alkylation in preparation of alkylbenzene?
There are many electrophilic substitution reactions associated with benzene and benzene derivatives. However, very few of them involve formation of a carbon-carbon bond, one of the primary...
dolly bhatia 2 months ago
Friedel craft acylation inviles always the double bonded Oxygen with R or other group which leads to decrease in the density of the electrons. .Where as alkyl group -R shows +I effect which ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn