Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 780 off
USE CODE: APR30

sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 years ago
										Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the activation energy?

In chemistry, activation energy is a term introduced in 1889 by the Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius to describe the minimum energy which must be available to a chemical system with...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 7 months ago

In chemistry, activation energy is a term introduced in 1889 by the Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius to describe the minimum energy which must be available to a chemical system with...

L GOUSE BASHA 7 months ago

activation energy is a term introduced in 1889 by the Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius to describe the minimum energy which must be available to a chemical system with potential reactants ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 7 months ago
how can i prepare for my coming examinations whoch are going to be held in lessa than 1 month?

Dear Student, Please refer to the below link for your answer:...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I THINK YOU HAVE TO SOLVE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER AND READ NOTE PROVIDED BY ASKIITIANS FACULTY TEAM. TRY TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH AND POSITIVE ATITUDE. READ AND REVISE CLASS 11 SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago

IT IS VERY LESS TIME TO PREPARE . SO BE CONFIDENT ON WHAT U HAVE LEARNT. JUST REVISE ALL THE THINGS U HANE ALREADY LEARNED.

S RAMYA one month ago
What is the defination of Tynadl Effect???????????????????????????????????????

dear prabakar , tyndall effect also known as tyndall scattering is light scattering by the collide or else particle in a very fine suspension.it is named after the physicsy tyndall.

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago

Hello Prabhakar Tyndall effect is the phenomenon of scattering of light by the particles of colloid or suspension because of which the path of light is illuminated

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago

tyndall effect also known as tyndall scattering is light scattering by the collide or else particle in a very fine suspension.it is named after the physicsy tyndall.when a strong beam of...

sudarshan 3 months ago
what is s-block elements?

The s-block elements include hydrogen (H), helium (He), lithium (Li), beryllium (Be), sodium (Na), magnesium (Mg), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), rubidium ( Rb ), strontium (Sr), cesium (Cs), ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 7 months ago

The s - block is one of four blocks of elements on the periodic table. The s - block group have a common property, The electron in their most outward electron shell are in the s -orbital....

KALYAN 7 months ago

The s-block elements of the Periodic Table are those in which the last electron enters the outermost s-orbital. As the s-orbital can accommodate only two electrons, two groups (1 & 2)...

pralay 7 months ago
Name the parameters that characterize a unit cell.

Unit cells are characterize on six parameters – dimensions along three edges and three angles between their edges, i.e. a, b, c which are edges and α, β and γ which are angles between the...

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago

gamma,alpha beta

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

Unit cells are characterize on six parameters –dimensions along three edges and three angles betweentheir edges, i.e. a, b, c which are edges and α, β and γwhich are angles between the...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago
poisonous allotope of phosphorus is?

white phosphorus

pa1 7 months ago

white phosphorus

SAIMANIKANTA 7 months ago

white phosphorus

SEELA YUVARAJU 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details