MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
5 years ago
                                        Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many grams of KCl would have to be diisolved in 60 gms H2O to give 20% by weight of solution?

total mass of the water=60g let weight of KCl required=xg so weight %=20% i.e. {x/(x+60)}=20%=20/100 x=0.2*x +....60*0.2 0.8*x=12 x=12/0.8=15g...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

let amount=xg so x/(x+60)=20%=0.2 x=15g..... so the amount of KCL needed=15g .................................. .........................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago
In Thomson experiment the electron is deflected downwards when only magnetic fied is applied (This deflection need to be left or right side). Why this happens? . But there is a logic/reason...

motion of achrged particle in presence of magnetic field If a positively charged particle moves with an initial uniform velocity in a direction perpendicular to a uniform magnetic field, B,...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

I can’t understand wich cicle you mean ? & Can you give the writings in the image as written becz I cant able to read from this image . and can you tll me how to post image when Im...

Vineeth 7 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george one month ago
THE QUESTION IS ABOUT INTERFACIAL AND SURFACE TENSION It is given that surface tension is the net downward pull or force if liquid (water) is taken but if two immiscible liquid is taken then...

At liquid-air interfaces, surface tension results from the greater attraction of water molecules to each other (due to cohesion) than to the molecules in the air (due to adhesion). The net...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

yes it will be in both the directions and these are also known as adhesive forces.
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
i want a website from where i can downlaod Concise Inorganic Chemistry 5 th Edition By J.D.lee...

Hi student, You can but e-book copy from any ecommerce site. ITs available on Amazon. Thanks....
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

sir i have tried lot of websites... but thanku for your attention

Rashmi Rai 6 months ago
Please explain to me when we use Clemmension reduction method and wolff-kishner reduction method ( when only a compound is given to be reduced and no informatio about the solvents or medium...

img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

to reduce carbonyl compounds into alcohols dez reagents are used. clemmenson reduction affects acid sensitive grps and wolf kishner reagent affects base sensitive reagent.so,if der is an...

naina one month ago
why carbon always form covalent bond?

The carbon atom needs to either gain or lose 4 electrons to complete its valence shell. But it is difficult for it to lose 4 electrons as it would require about 6200 joules of energy and for...

Siddharth Majumdar 4 months ago

A carbon atom is tetravalent .it has 4valence electrons .it cannot gain electrons as it could lead to low stability as the nuclear charge cannot outweigh the net charge.because of similar...

Jacob james 3 months ago
View all Questions »