Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 years ago
										Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

best book for physical chemistry

CENGAGE SERIES ARE BEST EVER FOR VERY GOOL LEVEL AND ANOTHER BOOKS Physical Chemistry S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry 2 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

N.AVASTI for physical chemistry(numericals).

akash 11 months ago
What is the defination of Tynadl Effect???????????????????????????????????????

dear prabakar , tyndall effect also known as tyndall scattering is light scattering by the collide or else particle in a very fine suspension.it is named after the physicsy tyndall.

N JYOTHEESWAR 5 months ago

Hello Prabhakar Tyndall effect is the phenomenon of scattering of light by the particles of colloid or suspension because of which the path of light is illuminated

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago

tyndall effect also known as tyndall scattering is light scattering by the collide or else particle in a very fine suspension.it is named after the physicsy tyndall.when a strong beam of...

sudarshan 5 months ago
Fuel in automobiles is a mixture of

CRUDE OIL

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago

CRUDE OIL

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago

CRUDE OIL

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
explain SN1 reaction...........................................?

hi,, mohan .sn1 is the slow step

T.kumar 5 months ago

Dear Mohan The SN1 reaction is a substitution reaction in organic chemistry. "SN" stands for nucleophilic substitution and the "1" represents the fact that the rate-determining step is...

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

Dear Mohan, The SN1 reaction is a substitution reaction in organic chemistry. "SN" stands for nucleophilic substitution and the "1" represents the fact that the rate-determining step is...

SAI SANDY 5 months ago
WHAT IS BUFFER SOLUTION.

A SOLUTION WHICH RESISTS ANY CHANGE OF pH when a small amount of a strong acid or a strong base is added to it, is called a BUFFER SOLUTION .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 10 months ago

A buffer solution (more precisely, pH buffer or hydrogen ion buffer) is an aqueous solution consisting of a mixture of a weak acid and its conjugate base , or vice versa. Its pH changes...

Poralu Manideep 7 months ago

A buffer solution is one which resists changes in pH when small quantities of an acid or an alkali are added to it. Acidic buffer solutions . . buffer solution is known as strong acid or...

BOLLU SRINIVAS 8 months ago
WHAT IS MEAN BY AP

I THINK HERE AP ACOUNTS FO ARITHMETIC PROGRESSION . THIS IS A CHAPTER INCLUDED IN CLASS 11 MATHS ALONG WITH GEOMETRIC PROGRESSIONS AND A IMPORTANT CHAPTER FOR IIT ASPIRANTS

SAHIL 3 months ago

AP IS THE MENinng of andrapradesh

GANDIKOTA NAVEEN 9 months ago

ANDHRA PRADESH

NAVEEN 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Get extra R 520 off