MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
5 years ago
                                        Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why lead storage battery supllies constant emf.

Batteries convert chemical energy directly to electrical energy. A battery consists of some number of voltaic cells. Each cell consists of two half-cells connected in series by a conductive...
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago

look, let me make it very clear now...the electrode used is not such that it will get finish for only one reaction.... its conc. is maintained as such the electrons which is flowing will be...
  img

see emf is constantly maintaned because there is continuous supply of electrons from the redox reaction going inside the cell. i hope you got it now in simple words......
  img
sir,what are the important qustions which can be asked from Ellingham diag from the chapter extraction of elments in MEDICAL entrance exam.?

An Ellingham diagram is a graph showing the temperature dependence of the stability for compounds. This analysis is usually used to evaluate the ease of reduction of metal oxides and...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

thanku sir

Shriya Mehrotra 5 months ago
Why phenols are soluble in alkalies ?

phenols are soluble in alkalies because phenols are very weak acids

maheshgodari 3 months ago

phenols shows acidic nature so,phenols are soluble in alkalies.

kasireddy Praveenreddy 3 months ago
what are reducing centres in mono saccharides? please help

Monosaccharides are the simplest class of carbohydrates.They cannot be further hydrolyze to give smaller units.Thier general formula is (CH 2 O)n,where n is 3 to 7.Glucose,fructose are the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

Monosaccharides are the simplest class of carbohydrates.They cannot be further hydrolyze to give smaller units.Thier general formula is (CH2O)n,where n is 3 to 7.Glucose,fructose are the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
Is it possible to de-salinate (Take salt out of) the ocean water?

yes. reverse osmosis (a sort of filtering) is the most effective and efficient way on the large scale, but it is still not very efficient and it is expensive (requires a lot of energy) and...

vikas yadav yesterday

You just have to boil it. Salt doesn't evaporate at that low of a temperature. Just catch the steam and allow it to cool back down to liquid form. That's pure H2O. If you want to do it on a...

vikas yadav yesterday

plz approve!

vikas yadav yesterday
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 6 months ago
View all Questions »