MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
5 years ago
                                        Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
see for solving the question...

thats what i am saying mansi to akshat that whats the value of R the answer does not comes out correctly and i am also little bit confused about the anser and method in my opinion there is...

ng29 one month ago

Mansu and ng29 Conver the values un kilojule And then contradict my voce It would be 176000-10308=166.something Pl mansi ain`t commit this mistake in bitsad Finally with the end of decision ...

Gman Namg one month ago

mansi the question is very simple u have to use the formula H=E+n g RT n g represents the change in number of moles of the gaseous species thus substitute the values and you will get the...

grenade one month ago
a gaseous reaction, A2(g) =B(g) + 1/2C(g) shows increase in pressure from 100 mm to 120 mm in 5 min.The rate of disaapearnce of A2.?

Given the reaction is ..................................A2(g) …..............=......B(g)...... +....... 1/2C(g)...
  img
Naveen Kumar 8 months ago

sir but the ans is 8 mm/min.

Shriya Mehrotra 8 months ago

yes sir got it..thanks..

Shriya Mehrotra 8 months ago
how to calculate the order of reaction chemical kinetics

Method of Initial Rates One of the first steps in studying the kinetics of a chemical reaction is to determine the rate law for the reaction. One method for making this determination is to...

grenade one month ago

Consider the following set of data: Trial Rate (mole L -1 sec -1 ) Initial Concentration of A (mole L -1 ) Initial Concentration of B (mole L -1 ) 1 2.73 0.100 0.100 2 6.14 0.150 0.100 3...

grenade one month ago

tou could refer this table for the calculation

grenade one month ago
importance of p block

The p-block is one of the most exciting 'neighborhoods' on the periodic table. It is home to the biggest variety of elements and is the only block that contains all three types of...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
is lime water quick lime or slaked lime

There is another substance called lime, which is the oxide of calcium, with the formula, CaO. When this is added to water a strong exothermic reaction takes place and slaked lime or calcium...
  img
Charchit Tailong 8 hours ago
between two books of inorganic chemistry written by j d lee,which book is best for preparation of iitjee?

J D Lee.....’s organic chemistry
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

JD Lee ( one which is printed by wiley [maestro series] ) inorganic chemistry . But only refer to these after throughly completing NCERT . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my...

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »