Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 years ago
										Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Why is glass considered a super cooled liquid.......?

Liquids have the characteristic property i.e., the tendency to flow. Glass also shows this property, though it flows very slowly. Therefore, glass is considered as a super cooled liquid....

SAI SARDAR 12 days ago
What is a semi conductor........................................?

The solids having conductivities in the intermediate range from 10-6 to 104 ohm-1 m-1 is called Semiconductors. The conductivity of a semi conductor increases with rise in the temperature...

SAI SARDAR 12 days ago
What is a fuel cell...................................................?

Galvanic cells that convert energy of combustion of fuels like hydrogen, methane, methanol etc directly into electrical energy are called fuel cells.

SAI SARDAR 17 days ago

@ RAM A fuel cell is a device that converts the chemical energy from a fuel into electricity through a chemical reaction of positively charged hydrogen ions with oxygen or another oxidizing ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
We all know that half filled atomic orbitals and fully filled atomic orbitals are more stable and that's why in the electronic configuration of several elements in periodic table violate...

I told dear that in lower atoms like you are saying carbon, 2s shell is very close to nucleus and hence its difficult to do the transition . 4 s is more far as compared to 2s
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago

Students are always welcome :)
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago

The difference of energy will obviously be there between 4s and 3d but dear imp thing is that its getting more stabilised by doing so . I hope you know about exchange energy which happens...
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago
sir i wanted to know on what factor bond angle depends as in does it increases on increase in size ?

Lone pair repulsion: Bond angle is affected by the presence of lone pair of electrons at the central atom. A lone pair of electrons at the central atom always tries to repel the shared pair ...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Justify the numbering of groups from 1 to 18 in the IUPAC long form periodic table.

numbering of groups from 1 to 18 in the IUPAC long form periodic table is done according to their atomic number and similar properties with similar valency. And each group has been named an ...

Vikas TU yesterday
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts