sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
4 years ago
                                        Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to find the equivalent wt of compounds in redox reactions sir?

equivalent weight of a compound in a redox reaction =molecular wt/no of electron lost or gained during redox change by one molecule of that compound for ex consider the reaction...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
what is mole concept?

Dear student, A Mole is:6.02 x 1023 of anything given quantity. This can also be said that the formula mass in grams of a substance contains one mole of particles. The number of substances...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
calculate moles of 100g of the electrons

mass of each electron=9.1*10^-31 kg Therefore 9.1*10^-31 kg corresponds to 1 electron 100 gm of electron will correspond to =(1/9.1*10^-31)*(0.1) electron =10^30 *.109 in terms of mole it...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 12 hours ago
calculate moles of 100g of electrons

1 e - is 9.1x10 -31 kg No of electrons in 100g i.e 0.1 kg = 0.1/(9.1x10 -31 ) 6.022 x 10 23 no of electron= 1 mole .1/(9.1x10 -31 ) electrons= ( 1/(6.022 x 10 23 ) )x (.1/(9.1x10 -31 )) =...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 hours ago
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 16 days ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 16 days ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel 16 days ago
View all Questions »