sir 

i have finished solving entire p
bahadur and rc mukherjee. is this sufficient for jee. if nt pls suggest some good problem book

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear atharva b

P Bahadur is sufficient for numerical chemistry

You have 4 month left so I will suggest to refer other books also for organic and inorganic chemistry.

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book
4 years ago
                                        Dear student,

I am very happy to see that you have finished two book. R C Mukherjee is a fundamental book with a very short theory, So you have done all fundamental problems with RCM. Theory part of view,P Bahadur is sufficient. Now You have to focus each and every fundamentals of these books. Not skip any line/chapter/question form these books. Do not wander in numbers. these are more than sufficient. Now you should focus in Inorganic chemistry now. Year to Year, the % of inorganic chemistry increasing so concentrate in this also with organic chemistry.
management of time also important in exam. So go on next topic(inorganic/organic) and finish as early as possible.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should i buy for problem solving RC Mukherjee or P Bahadur New Pattern Numerical Chemistry

dear friend problems of both the books are good.if you have time then go for p bahadur because there are lots of problem to be solved.moreover both solved and unsolved example are sufficent...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 days ago
what is the charge in coulomb on a nucleus of an atom of carbon? What is its charges in unit of electronic charge

Dear student, Your answer is as follows : The charge in coulomb on a nucleus of an atom of carbon is : +6 * 1.9 * 10 raised to the power – 19 = +9.6 * 10 raised to the power – 19...
  img
Ruchi Shaw 11 days ago
whin will oxygen appear at the anode in electrolysis

element having reduction potential more positve as compared to oxygen . in that case oxygen will appear at anode. element like F,Co,H2O2,gold,chlorine etc
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 29 days ago
Please tell me,are there any shortcut tricks to remember the name of elements present in same group of periodic table?

Tricks to remember periodic Table s-block elements 1st group— H Li Na K Rb Cs Fr Code-- HaLiNa Ke Rob Se Farar 2nd group-- Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Code—Beta Maange Car Santro Baap Roye...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 15 days ago
write the allotropic modifications of oxygen.

Various allotropic modifications of oxygen are : 1) Dioxygen O2 2) Ozone O3 3) Atomic oxygen O1 4)Tetra oxygen O4 5)Solid oxygen which has six distinct phases. Thanks & Regards Ruchi...
  img
Ruchi Shaw 6 months ago

dioxygen (O 2 ), ozone (O 3 ), tetraoxygen (O 4 ) and octaoxygen (O 8 ) are allotropes of oxygen . Thanks & Regards Mukesh Sharma askIITians Faculty
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago
View all Questions »