Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

first I would like to thank you IITians for this wonderful site (if it really works! -please don't mind; some sites that attract your attention don't). thank you.

I am in the 11th std. and I am preparing for IIT JEE. the preparation is only getting tougher. spending more time in Physics has left me to literally neglect the other two subjects. and I am still not good at Physics, leave Chemistry and Mathematics alone.

please help me in managing the time i.e. which is the sub to which I should devote more time. and I have heard tht all portions in a sub is not important. can you suggest me something on that? and which are the most important patrs of Chemistry. can you plese list out?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

well as i feel , you dont need to give more time to one sub. at the cost of others ...

see , in jee you need an optimum performance in all three subjects ... try giving equal time to all three subs. so that you'll need to worry abt individual cut-offs at the end ... i have known many people who could have cleared the jee but couldn't pass the individual cut offs .

i know that you might be lagging behind in other two subjects .. so i would advise to start this new strategy with whatever you are studying currently in the classes .. and later revise the left-over portion as you have ample time left.

and after that if you have enough time left .. you can excel in the sub. you like the best

hope this adds positively to your preperation for the jee.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

50 grams of CaCo3 is allowed to react with 73.5 grams of h3po4 calculate amount of Ca3(Po4)2 formed?
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
good evening yasik guptha, in my point of veiw, balanced equation- 3CaCo 3 +2H 2 Po 4 gives Ca 3 (Po 4 ) 2 +3Co 2 +3H 2 O so 210g of CaCo 3 and 196 H 3 Po 4 gives 310g of Ca 3 (Po 4 )...
DEEPTHI JANGA 3 months ago
What is the radius of Li 2+ ion in 2nd orbit and please give me the formula
@ piyush u haVE to use the below formula r (n ) = n ^ 2*0.529* 10^ -10 / zm z = atomic number = 3 n = 2 (as given 2 nd orbit ) just put the value in the formula and calculate it . r (n ) =...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The formula of finding the radius of atom = 0.529 * n^2/Z So, here the ‘n’ is 2 & ‘Z’ is 3 Then, Radius=0.529 * 4/3 =0.705
Lakshit one month ago
Give a daily life example for adiabatic system and isolated system.
@ maradana adiabatic system is a system in which no heat will be sent in or out , so, as an real life example u can take the example of thermoflask , of hotpot , in which the stored...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
What is the structure of ortho boric acid...??also , explain its structure..
Dear student Below is the structure of Boric acid But there exists extensive hydrogen bonding in between the OH groups of boric acid because of which the new structure becomes :-
Bhavya 2 months ago
ortho boric acid is the weak monobasic acid which is also used as antiseptic and for health hazards. the thre -OH group are simply attached with boron atom as usual with sigma bonds. the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
the hybridization of phosphorus in PCl 5 (in solid state ) is 1)sp 3 2)sp 3 d 2 3)sp 3 d 4)both 1 and 2
ans is given as 4...
krishna priya 7 days ago
@ krishna option no 3 turns out to be the correct option , here , the orbitals are filled by electrons of five cl atom . there are 5 p-cl sigma bond , three in one plane and make an angle...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
does it show ionic charecter in solid...
krishna priya 5 days ago
among which of the following compounds has maximum no of sp-hybridized C atomsa) (CN)2b) CH=C=CH-CNc) HCtriplebondC―CH2CH2=C=C=CH2d) HCtriple bond C―CN
HCtriplebondC―CH2CH=C=C=CH2 has highest number of sp hybridized Carbon atoms. one triple bonded and two double bonded woth no hydrogens.
Vikas TU yesterday
But the answer is given HC triple bond C―CN...................……… ……………………………………… …………………………….................................
Vaibhavi yesterday
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn