Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Is selected parts of Puri Sharma and RC Mukarjee (completely, of course) sufficient for physical chemistry of the international olympiad??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Raghavendra,

the two books you have mentioned are good enough for the international olympiad......

Also go for Atkins problems once if you are able to .....and only stick to the syllabus.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

What is a Schottky defect......................................?
The defect arises when equal number of cations and anions are missing from the lattice is called Schottky defect. It is a common defect in ionic compounds of high coordination number where...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ karun A Schottky defect is a type of point defect in a crystal lattice named after Walter H. Schottky . In non-ionic crystals it means a lattice vacancy defect . In ionic crystals, the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study...
@ manish What u need to understand is that , every book explains the same concept , every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept . so, by that i can say first of all...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
look brother dont get scared by seeing all thoose books.just leave all the rubbish biooks except hc verma ad ncert .never leave them.all your friends will be dong that and this books.just...
sunny 3 months ago
500 ml of gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of of O2 gave 2.5 l of CO2 and 3.0 l of H20(vap) the hydrocarbon is
Write the eqn. first and balance it. CxHy + (2x + y/2)O2 =======> xCO2 + (y/2)H2O moles = 0.5/22.4 moles = 2.5/22.4 moles = 3/22.4 Now, from limiting reagent concept, 0.0223/1 = 0.111/x or...
Vikas TU 24 days ago
How to identify colours in coordination compounds?..................
@ giya the colour of the compound can be identified by finding out the ions present in the compound , the metal ion absorbs certain wavelength of light and reflects the opposite colour ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
how electronics effect dipole momentv of molecule? please mention effect of negative mesomeric or inductive effect on it .
Electronics effect on Dipole moment: Dipole moment is inversely proprtional the the angle thetha between the atoms of any molecule. And those moleculess will have more dipole moment which...
Vikas TU one month ago
Why isn`t size of indium lesser than that of gallium becoz of shielding effect ?
The simple reason is: Due to d- block elements contraction. and radii of 4d series and 5d series is almost equal due to lanthanide contraction.
Vikas TU 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn