Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

how to prepare 0.1n HCL

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Preetha,

38 % HCL shows density 1.19 g/mL. Hence 1000 mL weights 1190 grams and contains 0.38 x 1190 = 452.2 g of HCl (12.39 moles per 1L).
Using equation M1V1 = M2V2 you can obtain
V1=0.1 x 1000 /12.39 = 8,1 mL (for 36 % HCl  V1= 8.6 mL)

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are blocks in chemistry

there are four blocks in periodic table. S block (alkali) P block ( containing halogens and non- metals) D block (Transition element ) F block
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 15 days ago
Why zinc sulphide screen is used inαscattering experiment

Hello dhruv, zinc sulphide releases a photon having wavelength of visible light when it is hit by a charged particle. in alpha scattering, alpha particles are scattered to different degree...

Neeti 2 days ago

You are most welcome, you could also approve the answer if you liked it :)

Neeti 2 days ago

Thanks for your an

Dhruv Desai 2 days ago
The law of Conversvation of Mass:- “Matter Neither be Created or Destroyed”. All things have the being; so then the First Energy would be first created then it conserved to stable? It will...

Actually the statement matter can neither be created nor be destroyed is for junior classes if you go on further on this topic in class 11 you will find that mass can be created and can be...

Rijit Singh 2 days ago
Can anyone help me how to differentiate b/w nucleophile & base during rxn with halo – compounds? I know that nucleophile do substitution & base do elimination. But, when such rxn is given,...

In some cases a nucleophile can act as a good base also When a 1 0 alkyl halide (2 0 also in most cases) is involved in the reaction substitution happens. Elimination reactions occur for 3...

viswanath 5 months ago

Please tell me how would I know that I would use it as nucleophile for substitution or base for elimination. Talking to the point, I want to know the major difference b/w nucleophile & base ...

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

Thanks for trying. I just want a major difference b/w nucleophile & a base except for that nucleophile attack on carbon & base on hydrogen.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago
polar molecules

polar molecules PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 days ago
WHAT ARE Polar Covalent Bonds PLEASE DESCRIBE WITH SOME EXAMPLES TO UNDERSTAND FOR ME

Polar Covalent Bonds In our discussion of chemical bonds in Section 1.4, we examined compounds such as LiF in which the bond is between two atoms with very large electronegativity...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 days ago

Polar covalent bonds strongly influence the physical properties and reactivity of molecules. In many cases, these polar covalent bonds are part of functional groups, which we shall study...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 days ago
View all Questions »