Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

how to prepare 0.1n HCL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Preetha,

38 % HCL shows density 1.19 g/mL. Hence 1000 mL weights 1190 grams and contains 0.38 x 1190 = 452.2 g of HCl (12.39 moles per 1L).
Using equation M1V1 = M2V2 you can obtain
V1=0.1 x 1000 /12.39 = 8,1 mL (for 36 % HCl  V1= 8.6 mL)

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

What applications of scrondigner wave equation will be asked in iit advanced?the direct equation is very difficult to comprehend.plz help
@sachet schordinger equation is not that much imp from jee advanced point of view , it will be asked in jee mains , they will only ask u the equation as well as 2 of the value will be given ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study...
@ manish What u need to understand is that , every book explains the same concept , every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept . so, by that i can say first of all...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
look brother dont get scared by seeing all thoose books.just leave all the rubbish biooks except hc verma ad ncert .never leave them.all your friends will be dong that and this books.just...
sunny 3 months ago
The mass ofa nonvolatile solute of malar mass 40g/mol that should be dissolved in114g of octane to lower its vapour 20% is.........
For immiscible mixtures, the relation in pre partial pressures and mole fractioon is: Pa’/Pb’ = na/nb 0.2P/P = na/(114/114) na = 0.2 moles of solute. Mass of the solute = 0.2 * 40 => 8...
2017 years ago
examples for stereo centres which are not chiral centres
Dear student Stereocentre- If there is no plane of symmetry in the molecule of an organic compound, we say it is having a stereocentre. Chiral Centre/Chiral Carbon Atom - If in a moelcule...
Bhavya one month ago
Why bond dissociation energy of T2>D2>H2 ...??explain .
bond dissociation energy is the enrgy required to break the bonds b/w the moleculess and hence therfore, T2 has highest mass containg more neutrons and enrgy required would be more. Heavy...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
sir please explain in short what do you mean by Bridging ligands ??
Hi ! Prasan ,, A Bridging ligand is defined as the one that can simultaneously bond itself to more than one metal ion.OH- , Cl- , NH2- , can function both as monodentate and bridging ...
raju one month ago
@prasan an atomic or polyatomic ligand which connect two or more atoms in a compound is called bridging ligand . example – nbcl5 these are 2 bridging and 8 terminal chloride ligand . HOPE...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn