how to prepare 0.1n HCL

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Preetha,

38 % HCL shows density 1.19 g/mL. Hence 1000 mL weights 1190 grams and contains 0.38 x 1190 = 452.2 g of HCl (12.39 moles per 1L).
Using equation M1V1 = M2V2 you can obtain
V1=0.1 x 1000 /12.39 = 8,1 mL (for 36 % HCl  V1= 8.6 mL)

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The mass of 70% H2SO4 required for neutralization of 1 mole of NAOH is????

The 70% is weight by weight h2so4. According to the neutralisation reaction h2so4 + 2NaOH ---> Na2SO4 + 2H2O the moles of h2so4 needed are 0.5 moles Molar mass of h2so4 =98g for 0.5 moles...

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 3 months ago

but answer is 35 g.....

nakul 3 months ago
in a cube close packed structure of mixed oxides ,the lattice is made up of oxide ions,one eighth of tetrahedral voids are occupied by divalent (X2+) ions,whileone half of the octahedral...

Actually the bigger molecules like oxygen occupy the lattice points.In ccp unit cell the effective number of atoms occupying lattice points is 8(1/8)+6(1/2)=4 and in ccp the number of...

Havishma Haranath 4 days ago

sir plz solve dis

Shriya Mehrotra 5 days ago
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 2 months ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 2 months ago
Explain the structure of [Cu(NH)3]2+

oxidation state ia a nuber of electron gained or lost by atom.oxidation state of uncombined element is zero

tanveer ul haq 20 days ago

what is oxidation state

k ashok kumar 20 days ago
HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes...

yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it. only way...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT one month ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT one month ago
View all Questions »