Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

what is first order reaction

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Pallavi,

if the rate of the reaction is proportional to concentrations of the reactions whose powers raised to x,y,z.... where x+y+z+....=1 ....then the reation is said to be first order reaction

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

The no. of orientation in a shell of orbit no. 5 is(a) 5 (b) 50 (c) 25 (d) 10
The number of orientation level is described my m values . So find it now by using it . But your question is no clear of what is 5 , so I have given you the concept , find it .
Drake one month ago
wavelength of 1st line in balmer series is 656 nm. calculate the wavelenght of second line and the limiting line in balmer series.
Wavelenth of second line of balmer series means , transition is happening from 4 th shell to 2 nd shell. So you can find the wavelength by using formula and put n2 = 4 and n1 = 2. For the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
wavelength of second line in balmer series is obtain by transition from 4 th shell to 2 nd shell and applying the formula of rybergs constant and for limiting wavelength we take the value...
monu kumar 3 months ago
If equal solutions of 0.1M KMnO4 and 0.1M K2Cr2O7 solutions are allowed to oxidize Fe(2+) to Fe (3+) in acidic medium, then Fe2+ Will be: a) more by KMnO4 b)more by K2Cr2O7 c)equal in both...
From MnO4- MnO4- + Fe2+ ----> Fe3+ + Mn2+ n1 * 5 = n2 * 1 (0.1V)*5 = n2 n2 = 0.5V From K2Cr2O7, Cr2O7^2- + Fe2+ --------> Fe3+ + Cr3+ n0 * 4 = n2 * 1 (0.1V)*4 = n2 n2 =0.4V Comparing both...
2017 years ago
Sir Which chapters in inorganic chemistry in class 11? I don`t understand.pls tell me
@ zaki in 11 th u have 1- p block element 2- s block element 3- periodic table and properties 4- hydrogen this much chapter belongs to the inorganic part . HOPE IT CLEARS NOW ALL THE BEST ..
2017 years ago
why need heat during preparation of meta dinitrobenzene
@ sanam its importnat that the reaction will not get too hot . it should not go above about 70 degree celsius , but it is also important that the temp does go to at least 60 geree celsius . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
examples on compounds having stereo centres but not chiral centres
@ anupam there are some isomer, which shows this type of behaviour as most of them will not show . u can take the examples of mesomers . mesomers are these type of compounds . HOPE IT...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn