Answers : (1)

Hi Bharat,

Try P Bahadur for Physical Chemistry.

Its a really good book

Rajat Expert

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

find n; log(17/11)=(1-n)log(35/54) i know u can do it with calculators tell me the correct steps. thanks
Dear Priyesh, Sharing personal information and contact details is strictly not allowed on this forum. Please make sure that you must follow forum guidelines else your account will be...
Forum Team 2 months ago
Contact me on WhatsApp for answer. Dont forget to approve view ucckcbzdlgkdkgjzkgkxjblvhxlbgvphhxvhxjuzvcfxkbuxjbixhvkxxkchzivjzvxhckcgclvyxohuzyfi
priyesh dixit 2 months ago
What are the primary and secondary batteries.............?
Primary cell (or) Battery: ‘The battery after its use over a period of time become dead and the cell reaction is completed and this can’t be reused again is called primary battery....
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ karna A primary battery is a portable voltaic cell that is not rechargeable..A common dry cell is the zinc–carbon battery, sometimes called the dry Leclanché cell, with a nominal voltage...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Why in chemical bonding ..the costructive interaction of orbitals combining with same wave function has lower energy??
For the new orbotal genration, there is the need of overlapping between the BMO and ABMO respectively. And that is only possible for the orbitals to be going to combined when one would have ...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
Why CCl3- anion is more stable than C6H5CH2-? I think the only possibility is by comparing the -I effect of Cl and Phenyl group. Generally we can see the possibility of negative charge...
I believe vacant d orbital option shall come last as in the first place itself we see Phenyl ring has larger possibility of negative charge dispersion. Further as we all may know...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
the reason is simple. in CCl3- cholrine atoms has vacnat d- orbitals. and that is the reason it make sit more stable.
Vikas TU one month ago
which is the strongest base WITH explanation CH​3 ---CO----OH CF3----CO---OH CH3-----CH2---CO---OH CCl-----CO---OH
CH 3 -----CH 2 ---CO---OH should be the strongest base as ethyl group woul show highes + I effect as compare to other options. CF3 AND CCl3 would show -I effect hence restricting the basic...
2017 years ago
Electronic configuration of inner transition element is
@ prabin inner transition element are the f block element placed below the periodic table , but they belongs to group 6 and 7 within the transition series . the electronic configuration of...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn