Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

as it is too late. but i have revised each &every topics clearly but when i opt to solve any sample papers, pvs ear ques i got very depressed by the results . i dont know wats the leaking points as i m trying my best to remave this problem but i can,t dare for more efforts so cananyo e plz help me, as i m in too critical position plz help meeeee.plz plz

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Fist of all dont be depressed at all. Be motivated and have self confidence. Previous years papers are always tough. You have not done enuf revision and once you are done with that all sample papers will look easy to u...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Every artist was first an amateur.........
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

How errors are identified in analytical chemistry?how chromatography is performed?
Dear student I did’t enderstand by the term errrs over here.Can you be a little more specific.Moreover you can follow the following link for studying analytical chemistry...
Bhavya one month ago
@ trapti chromatography is a physical method of separation that distribute the components between two phases one is stationary and the other is mobile phase or non stationary phase . it is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
If equal solutions of 0.1M KMnO4 and 0.1M K2Cr2O7 solutions are allowed to oxidize Fe(2+) to Fe (3+) in acidic medium, then Fe2+ Will be: a) more by KMnO4 b)more by K2Cr2O7 c)equal in both...
From MnO4- MnO4- + Fe2+ ----> Fe3+ + Mn2+ n1 * 5 = n2 * 1 (0.1V)*5 = n2 n2 = 0.5V From K2Cr2O7, Cr2O7^2- + Fe2+ --------> Fe3+ + Cr3+ n0 * 4 = n2 * 1 (0.1V)*4 = n2 n2 =0.4V Comparing both...
2017 years ago
What do you mean by azeotroprs?please mention what are it`s types??
@ prasad azeotropes are besically those mixture which have the same composition in liquid and vapour state . 2- in will boil at a contaant temp . if the two above criterioa will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi ! prasad, Azeotropes is defined as the binary mixture containing same component in liquid and vapour phase and boil at constant temperature.It is not possible to separate the component of...
nath 2 months ago
How the conversion happen in number of carbon atom in wurtz reaction?
Dear student Following is the conversion in Wurtz reaction
Bhavya one month ago
no of geometrical and optical isomers of the compound [co(NH3)2Cl2(en)]+
This is M(AA)a 2 b 2 type compund.I have 3 G.I out of which two are trans which can’t show optical isomerism (O.I) While cis form show O.I hence occur in d & l pair Thus,3G.I & 2 O.I but...
Pranav Dabhade 5 days ago
Write differences between double salt and common salt.
Double salts are formed by mixture of two normal or simple salts obtained through crystallization. for example-dolomite. Common salt is the common name of NaCl and isan example of normal...
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn