as it is too late. but i have revised each &every topics clearly but when i opt to solve any sample papers, pvs ear ques i got very depressed by the results . i dont know wats the leaking points as i m trying my best to remave this problem but i can,t dare for more efforts so cananyo e plz help me, as i m in too critical position plz help meeeee.plz plz

as it is too late. but i have revised each &every topics clearly but when i opt to solve any sample papers, pvs ear ques i got very depressed by the results . i dont know wats the leaking points as i m trying my best to remave this problem but i can,t dare for more efforts so cananyo e plz help me, as i m in too critical position plz help meeeee.plz plz

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Fist of all dont be depressed at all. Be motivated and have self confidence. Previous years papers are always tough. You have not done enuf revision and once you are done with that all sample papers will look easy to u...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Every artist was first an amateur.........

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free