observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If possible please give me a sheet of all exeptions in chemistry(whole from 11 to 12).My already iitian cousin told me that iit focuses on exeptions more.

It is not as such, that IIT-JEE focuses more on exception for JEE exam. No doubt, there is some exceptions in the chemistry but for IIT-JEE preprations go to the regular concepts, if finds...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
tell a brief note on the proceedure and advantages of the determination of osmotic pressure by berkley hartley method

It is used to measure the osmotic pressure of two solution of different concentration separated by semi-permeable membrane. Procedure: In this method there are two cylinder one covering...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 days ago
The inversion of cane sugar proceeds with constant half life of 500 minute at pH = 5 for any concentration of sugar. However, if pH = 6, the half life changes to 50 minute. Derive the rate...

This is explained as followsWe are given that the half life at pH = 5 and at any concentration of sugar is 50 minutes while the half life at pH = 6 and any concentration of sugar is 500...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

I’m a bit confused... First, you said that “ This clearly means that the half life is independent of the concentration of sugar and depends on the concentration of hydrogen ion. ” . Then you...

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
why lead storage battery supllies constant emf.

Batteries convert chemical energy directly to electrical energy. A battery consists of some number of voltaic cells. Each cell consists of two half-cells connected in series by a conductive...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 days ago

look, let me make it very clear now...the electrode used is not such that it will get finish for only one reaction.... its conc. is maintained as such the electrons which is flowing will be...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 days ago

see emf is constantly maintaned because there is continuous supply of electrons from the redox reaction going inside the cell. i hope you got it now in simple words......
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 days ago
Explain the formation of alcohols From Grignard reagents?

All the three types of monohydric alcohols (primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols) are obtained by the use of Grignard reagents and carbonyl compounds. The addition of RMgX on carbonyl...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
As acc. to MOT bonding molecular orbitals are stable than anti bonding molecular orbitals, but i want to know that by what percent does bonding molecular orbital is stable than anti bonding...

It depends upon the no. of electrons in bonding and antibonding orbitals, bonding will tell you the electrons that will help in forming the bond and antibonding will tell you to have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
how to know that which reaction will be sn1 or sn2 ?

Let’s compare the SN1 and the SN2. The MechanismThe SN2 reaction is concerted. That is, the SN2 occurs in one step, and both the nucleophile and substrate are involved in the rate...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago
View all Questions »