Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

11.2 g of mixture of MCl (volatile) and NaCl gave 28.7 g of white ppt with excess of AgNO3 solution.11.2g of same mixture on heating gave a gas that on passing into AgNO3 solution gave...

I m trying this from yesterday

Utkarsh Pandey 9 months ago

I m trying this from yesterday

I m trying th

what is the chemical formula of natrolite?

the chemical formula of natrolite is Na2[Al2 si3 O10].2H2O

BOLLU SRINIVAS 8 months ago

the chemical formula of natrolite is Na2[Al2 si3 O10].2H2O

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

Dear Santhosh, Please do not post the same answer again and again. This irritates the questioner as he gets mail everytime when an answer is posted on his question Thanks Forum Team

Forum Team 8 months ago
What are quantum numbers? Give their significance? XNLCANCJAKCLNALC

The three quantum numbers (n, l, and m) that describe an orbital are integers: 0, 1, 2, 3, and so on. The principal quantum number (n) cannot be zero. The allowed values of n are therefore...

SAI SANDY 4 months ago

quantam numbers gives us the address of the electron.they are four 1.principle quantum number (n) :it was proposed by neils bohr.it determines the size and large extent of of the orbital.it ...

naresh raju 4 months ago

Dear Kajal, The three quantum numbers (n, l, and m) that describe an orbital are integers: 0, 1, 2, 3, and so on. The principal quantum number (n) cannot be zero. The allowed values of n...

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
what is catination

chain forming capacity of carbon atom is called catanition

pa1 7 months ago

The ability of an element to form long chains with identical atoms of same element is called catenation . carbon has highest catenation power . Lead does not show any catenation . plz...

sri tanish 7 months ago

the capacity to form long chain compound with same element atoms are different element atoms is known as catenation carbon has more catenation capacity

kalyan 7 months ago
WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

Answer is 1200 Option is D .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago

Dear PRAPULPODISHETTI, Please paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This irritates the questioner and we are getting lot...

Forum Team 8 months ago

Dear Edhla Lokesh, Please ype the question completely here instead of asking it in an attachment so that other students who will be looking for answer to this question can get this page in...

Forum Team 8 months ago
Berrilium electronic configuration

1s2 2s2

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

1S 2 2S 2 is the electronic configuration of the berillium compound it is the alkali earth metal berillium compounds are covalent compounds

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago

1s2 2s2

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Physical Chemistry