ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many grams of KCl would have to be diisolved in 60 gms H2O to give 20% by weight of solution?

total mass of the water=60g let weight of KCl required=xg so weight %=20% i.e. {x/(x+60)}=20%=20/100 x=0.2*x +....60*0.2 0.8*x=12 x=12/0.8=15g...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

let amount=xg so x/(x+60)=20%=0.2 x=15g..... so the amount of KCL needed=15g .................................. .........................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago
how can we say pure water is weak electrolyte

Pure water containing no exogenous ions is an excellent insulator, but not even "deionized" water is completely free of ions. Water undergoes auto-ionization in the liquid state,...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Electrolyte is defined as a substance which when dissolved in water,resulting in solution which conducts electricity.Electrolyte contains free ions and these ions are responsible for...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
What do you meant by a susstance? Is there any differnce between matter and substance. Explain with an example.

Dear student, We generally define the termmatterfor all ordinary mattercomposed of atoms, and it excludedes phenomena such aslightorsound. We can generalize this concept of matter from atoms...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago

Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space(volume). But Substance (specifically chemical substance) is a matter with definite chemical composition. So anything that has mass and...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

this is easy question and you can try to solve it

britto george one month ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q57}

ANS(1) In (CrO4)2- We first find the charge on Cr. Let the charge of Cr be x. x-4(2)= -2 x-8= -2 x=+6 From the cofiguration of Cr, if we remove 6 electrons to find configuration of Cr+6 The...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Dative bond is not involved during : a)protonation of ether b)Dissolution of HCl in water c)Dimerisation of benzoic acid d)formation of Be 2 Cl 4

yeah actually it should be c. becl2 exists as a dimer be2cl4 and hence involves co ordinate bond. dimerization of benzoic acid involves hydrogen bonding

sanika muley one month ago

co ordinate bond is also known as dative bond. i guess the answer should be (d).

sanika muley one month ago

ans. given in the book is c.

mansi dabriwal one month ago
for Al + ,Al +2 ,Al +3 , the correct stability order ?

Al 3+ >Al + >Al 2+ It is due to difference in successive IPs

Aditya Sharma one month ago

al3+

Saksham Sharma one month ago
View all Questions »