observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pH of 10 power -9M HCl is approx.? ( not getting correct ans.)

Here H+ obtained by only HCl is =10 -9 M As we also know that the H+ obtained by dissociation of water=10 -7 M So here we can see thaty the H+ released by water is more that the dissociation...
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

thanku sir.

Shriya Mehrotra 2 months ago
The inversion of cane sugar proceeds with constant half life of 500 minute at pH = 5 for any concentration of sugar. However, if pH = 6, the half life changes to 50 minute. Derive the rate...

This is explained as followsWe are given that the half life at pH = 5 and at any concentration of sugar is 50 minutes while the half life at pH = 6 and any concentration of sugar is 500...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

I’m a bit confused... First, you said that “ This clearly means that the half life is independent of the concentration of sugar and depends on the concentration of hydrogen ion. ” . Then you...

Shibashis Mallik 4 months ago
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 2 months ago
Why is the IUPAC name of the following organic compound is 1,5dimethylcyclopentene and not 2,3dimethylcyclopentene

to give nomencleture of cyclo compound. you must strat numbering from the group with higher priority..then further numbering should continue with orthi,meta and para positions from right...

mohit 5 months ago

Please find the attachment

Shivam Maheshwari 6 months ago
What is meant by a stereochemically inactive s orbital?

stereochemically inactive s orbital means that the presence of s orbital lone pair has liitle or no influence on the geometry and shape of the crystal.Becuae it is spherically symmetric the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
View all Questions »