Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

P2O5 on treatment with excess H2O followed by excess of NH4OH form (NH4 )2HPO4. If 100g of (NH4)2HPO4 is formed. find out the mass of P2O5 initially taken?

P2O5 + H2O + NH4OH --------> (NH4)2hPO4 fIRST balance tis chemical eqn. and apply mole analysis simply. calucclate moles of NH4)2HPO4 AND then for P2O5 and then its mass (acctual).

Vikas TU 23 hours ago
AIPMT 2012M Q31 Please provide a detailed solution.......

Dear student We know that, G = -nFE Here n= 4 O 3 2 - (From Al 2 O 3 ) -----> O 2 0 change of electron in 1 mole is 2*3 = 6 but i have 2/3 moles of Al2O3 therefore change in electrons =...
  img
Bhavya 4 days ago
i h/mv common for any particle as given by de Broglig for any electron?

Yes that would apply for both particle and electron as electron could be treated as a particle. mass of the elctron is known and thus its velocity and h is planck's constant.

2016 years ago
What is meaning of 118 % of a sample of oleum ?. How can a percentage be more than 100??

I hope you know the definition of % labelling of oleum. It says amount of sulphuric acid obtained when just sufficient water is added into 100 g oleum sample so that all the SO 3 is...
  img
Suraj Prasad 18 days ago
what are the frequency and wavelength of a photon emitted during a transition from n=5 state to then n=2 state in the hydrogen atom

1/k = R*1^2*(1/2^2 – 1/5^2) 1/k = R(1/4 – 1/25) = 21R/100 K = 100/21R f = c/k = 100c/21R where k is wavelength and c is speed of light

Vikas TU 2 days ago
what is rate of reaction?

Rate of reactions is besically the speed or the rate in which the reactant are getting converted into products , it depend upon multiple factors like temp, density , pressure etc, HOPE IT...

Umakant biswal 7 months ago

The reaction rate ( rate of reaction ) or speed of reaction for a reactant or product in a particular reaction is intuitively defined as how fast or slow a reaction takes place.

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago

The Reaction Rate for a given chemical reaction is the measure of the change in concentration of the reactants or the change in concentration of the products per unit time.

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts