ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Jee pb

….….….…...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh one month ago

?????????????????

grenade 24 days ago
estimate the amount of magnesium that will be dissolved by a current of 01 ampere flowing for one hour

use the formula m=eit m=0.1x60x60e...............e=2/96500 m=7.46x10 -4

noogler 2 months ago

sorry 4 previous ans. i forgot to convert t in sec

noogler 2 months ago

1.24x10 -6

noogler 2 months ago
In Back Titration. In second Titration (When we mix impure substance with A) , do we take the same amount of volume of A as we take in the first titration?

in second titration if A is titrated with B then B should be standarised then it should be titrated with A .B should be standarised with C. EX-we have to calculate molarity of HCl acid by...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 11 months ago

But one of the conditions of back Titrations are B should not react with impure substance (c)

RON 11 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george 2 months ago
what are oxygenated ions?

dimethyl ether and oxygen

badugu omkar 4 months ago

dimethyl ether and oxygen

badugu omkar 4 months ago
Ph(CH2)(CH=CH2) + HBr = ?

First carbocation will e formed and then it will rearrange after rearrangement product Ph – CHBr – CH2 – CH3 will be formed. plz approve!

vikas yadav 6 months ago

(Ph)CH2-CHBrCH2-CH3

narenchemistry 6 months ago
how to read organic chemistry and please tell how to remember organic chemistry

Organic chemistry is simplest part of chemistry, but most of the students will find it very difficult because they do not understand basics . If one understands basics then it is very easy...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

See, first of all you must have a good knowledge of all the reagents i.e what is the effect of those reagents and in what conditions they react and what products are formed. then you just...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

there is a bokk SN SANYAL which contains reactions, rearrangements and reagents i.e the complete organic chemistry organic chemistry is very scoring so u must have deep knowledge about it...

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »