observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a gaseous reaction, A2(g) =B(g) + 1/2C(g) shows increase in pressure from 100 mm to 120 mm in 5 min.The rate of disaapearnce of A2.?

Given the reaction is ..................................A2(g) …..............=......B(g)...... +....... 1/2C(g)...
  img
Naveen Kumar 28 days ago

sir but the ans is 8 mm/min.

Shriya Mehrotra 28 days ago

yes sir got it..thanks..

Shriya Mehrotra 28 days ago
Explain this statement “The electromagnetic theory also predicts that me frequency of radition emitted by a revolving charged body is equal to the frequency of revelution. In ruther ford’s...

yes that is for sure. and this is what called the drawback of the rutherford model of atom. Because if it will move continuosly with change in angular frequency it will emit energy and thus...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Yes, I know that it is drawback of rutherford model of atom but I cant understand the above statement can you elabrate!

Vineeth one month ago
does the volume strength of H2O2 depend on conditions? since 1L of H2O2 at different conditions give different volume of O2. then, what is the use of such volume strength labelling?

The volume strength can give different volume a of O2 at different condition, but at STP the volume given of O2 can be converted to its number of mole and so we have molarity of H2O2. As we...
  img
Naveen Kumar 17 days ago
Why there is a sudden increase in the radius of Eu ropium? see the image....

As we know that s electrons sheilds more and the extent of sheilding decreases in the order: s>p>d>f Also the sheilding of exactely half filled or full filled orbitals are higher as...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
what is the best way to remember reaction mechanisms?

In order to remember reaction mechanisms,first focus on how the reaction is taking place?What is adding and what gets removed during the reaction.This will simplify to remember the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 29 days ago
W allylic and benzylic carbanions are said to have sp2 hybridsation?why?

Allylic and benzylic cabanions are said to have sp2 hybridization because they lone pairs present on carbon involve in delocalization(Resonance). However delocalization is effective if it...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »