observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
Do acidity, acid strength and basicity mean the same?

Acid is an substance which give H + ions in aq. solution.For ex- HCl,H 2 SO 4 are the acids as they give hydrogen ions in aq. solution.Now the number of hydrogen ions furnished by an acid is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 11 days ago
how many farads are required for reduction of one mole C 6 H 5 NO 2 into C 6 H 5 NH 2

C6H5NO2 + 6H (in the presence of Sn and HCl)——————→ C6H5NH2 + 2H2O for conversion of 1 mole of nitrpbenzene 6 mole of electron are required charge on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
if there is hydrogen bonding between nitro and oh then meta nitrophenol must b stronger acid than p ????????????? plz ans y meta is weaker

Nitro group is an electron withdrawing group and thus it attracts the electron density of the ring and also affects the O-H bond of the alcohol group due to the resonance so that the Oxygen...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
Why is the hybridisationof SO 3 2- sp2 ?? pls explain with steps of hybridisation

draw the structure count sigma bonds count lone pairs add sigma bond and lone pair this will give you hybridisation

vedant chavan one month ago
is ncert level knowledge enough for doing competetion level inorgang chem. as it only requires learning by heart ( in aipmt or jee mains both have same level )

no my dear friend if you really want to have good command then you should read OPtandon inorganic chemistry along with NCERT.you can also try reading JDLEE but at the last.but optandon+NCERT...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
View all Questions »