ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why oxygen have higher electronegetivity

because it has small size , the +ve core will attract the pair of electrons and hence more electronegativity.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Students are always welcome.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

becz it can have -3 oxidation state

britto george 10 days ago
the no of octahedral sites per sphere in fcc structure. is

For FCC, Z = 4 Number of octahedral voids = Number of atoms per unit cell = z = 4
  img
Pankaj 14 hours ago

img
Pankaj 13 hours ago
in reactan side hcl is what and product is what

can you ask your question clearly

robo 2 months ago

can you ask your question clearly

robo 2 months ago
Compound A is [Cr(NH 3 ) 4 ClBr]Cl Comound B is [Cr(NH 3 ) 4 Cl 2 ]Br Question is attached with the image! [ALTSM 01/03 Q90] Pls show how you calculated EAN.

EAN=24-3+2*6=33 ATOMIC NO.---24 OXIDATION STATE---3 COORDINATION NO.---6 FOR BOTH THE EAN VALUE WILL BE SAME

nipun jain one month ago

ans is option 1

nipun jain one month ago
three centered bond is presnt in: a.NH3 b. B2H6 c. BCl3 d.AlCl3

B2H6 3 center bond 2 electron bond also called banana bond bcoz it flips very fastly and appear as banana approve if useful

ng29 5 days ago

b > B2H6

aritra pal 5 days ago
Hi experts could you notify me on the BITSAT 2015 announcement and also suggest me which book to refer for organic chemistry – OP Tandon or RS Agarwal.

Important Notifications for BITSAT! BITSAT date of Examination - 14th May to 1st June 2014 BITSAT 2014 Notification released. Online application has begun. To apply online for BITSAT go to...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

Thanks for the reply. Again confused. Are you replying about 2014 announcement?

Vishuwaesh 6 months ago
View all Questions »