ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me 

GUAVA SOLUTION BURETTE READING VOLUME OF THE KMnO4 used in ml
INITIAL FINAL

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I have posted the solution for this thrice. Please do not post the same doubt again and again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
urgent plz.... why titration of K 2 Cr 2 O 7 is done using Mohr salt but not only ferrous sulphate..

Mohr’s salt which is Ferrous ammonium sulphate [FeSO4(NH4)2SO4.6H2O] is a stable double salt in which FeSO4 being its active constituent. Acidic potassium dichromate,K2Cr2O7 solution...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

Rashmi Rai 2 months ago
calculate the mole fraction of benzene in a solution containing 40% by mass of toulene.?

Yes you are correct.I made the caculation using the total mass of the mixture is 100gm According to the question if the mass of touene is 100 gm mass of benzene=40 gm moles of toluene=92/100...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

let the mass of the total mixture be 100gm mass of the benzene=40gm mass of the toluene =60gm molecular weight of benzene and toluene =78 and 92 mole fraction of benzene =mole of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

sr but he ans is 0.638

Shriya Mehrotra 3 months ago
Sir , I cant visulize this image and understand it can you explain?

The above figure can be understand in terms of Molecular orbital theory .According to this theory the electrons are not assigned to individual bonds between atoms, but are treated as moving...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Thanks for your deep answer , I have more doubt from your answer i belive you will help me to get me out of it. They are Why 2P y is not participating ihere? In the statment “ . Can only PI...

Vineeth 4 months ago
Which name is correct and why- 2-Bromo-5-hydroxybenzonitrile 6-Bromo-3-hydroxybenzonitrile

Dear student although you haven’t post the organic compound whose IUPAC name you are asking but i think 2-Bromo-5-hydroxybenzonitrile must be its correct name.This is because -CN group...
  img
Aarti Gupta 29 days ago

Dear student functional group is -CN here, so we are naming the compound as nitrile,but both the -OH and -Br behave as the substituent and in naming hydroxy and bromo,bromo wil comes...
  img
Aarti Gupta 26 days ago

yes but why does bromo come first over hydroxy? I mean Br is a substituent and OH is a functional grp right? so shouldnt OH got priority over Br?

Satviki Sanjay Pathak 26 days ago
​Q. ARRANGE THE FOLLOWING IN INCREASING ORDER OF PROPERTIES AS INDICATED IN BRACKET AGAINST- HClO 3 , HClO 4 , HClO 2 , HClO ( INCREASING ACIDIC STRENGTH) H 2 O , OH - , CH 3 OH , CH 3 O - (...

INCREASING ACIDIC STRENGTH-HCLO<HCLO2<HCLO3<HCLO4(as the number of oxygen increases the acidic character increaese) INCREASING BASICITY – H20<CH3OH<OH-<CH3O-(more...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Q . WHICH IS THE DECREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF THE IONS? (2)>(3)>(1) (1)>(2)>(3) (1)>(3)>(2) (3)>(1)>(2)

i am also getting the answer as (A) but the correct option is (C) in this case

bharat makkar 4 months ago

i think answer is c only because the carbocation there is stabilised by the lone pair of oxygen by backbonding and in second case there is deactivation by oxygen resulting highly unstablised...

daksh 3 months ago

oops sorry! dint see ur attachment...............ya even i think the answer is (a) in second one there is a chance of tautomerism and the third one is stabilized by the +Ieffect of alkyl...

Rakesh 3 months ago
View all Questions »