ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Presence of oxalate ion in guava fruit during different stages of ripening?

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You take guava extract (properly measured) and titrate it with any base for eg sodium hydroxide (naoh) using a burette. u obtain the amount of naoh used in neutralizing that fixed amount of guava extract. use the common mole and molarity concept. once u find our the molarity of the guava extract, multiply with the molar mass of oxalic acid...u will get the strength.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the difference between oxidation state and oxidation number.

When Oxidation state is determined, the electronegativity is taken into consideration. But when oxidation number is determined electronegativity has no role in it. And also both of them have...

Divya Kumari one month ago

When Oxidation state is determined, the electronegativity is taken into consideration. But when oxidation number is determined electronegativity has no role in it. And also both of them have...

when 0.1 mole of ammonia is dissolved in sufficient water to make 1 litre of solutionThe solution is found to have a hydroxide ion conc of 1.34 * 10 power -3.The dissociation const of...

Dear student, please put the value of [OH-]=1.34*10 -3 M (Given in the question) Here I did a mistake in putting the value for hydroxide ion.Then the equation will be x+10 -7 M=1.34*10 -3....
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

Molarity of NH3=0.1mole/1Litre=0.1M The raction can be given as : NH3+H2O...........=NH4 + ....+OH- 0.1M.........................0.........10 -7 M (due to water)........initially...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

sir i didnt get the ans.

Shriya Mehrotra 4 months ago
hydrogen peroxide reaction with ozone

Hydrogen peroxidereacts with ozone to reduce it into oxygen. O 3 +3H 2 O 2 → 3O 2 +3H 2 O
  img
Pankaj 10 days ago
what is oxidation state of S in S2O3. as there is electronegativity difference in both s shouldn’t it +6 and -2

Reason being the overall charge of the compound is -2 the oxidation state for Oxygen is -2 (Oxygen is just about always that way) so -2 x 3 = -6 but as i said before the overall charge of...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

but sir this is the avg oxidation state of s ….... can you please tell me oxidation state of each sulphur acc to structure

pragya kaushik one month ago
What are the products formed when 2-methoxy propane reacts with conc HI

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

In the presence of conc.HI I think (CH3)2CH-OH changes to (CH3)2CH-I. Also since a secondary carbon is present SN 1 mechanism may occur then the products are different(CH3OH and (CH3)2CH-I)....

Himaja 3 months ago
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

An enantiomer (optical isomer) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are the same...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »