Presence of oxalate ion in guava fruit during different stages of ripening?

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You take guava extract (properly measured) and titrate it with any base for eg sodium hydroxide (naoh) using a burette. u obtain the amount of naoh used in neutralizing that fixed amount of guava extract. use the common mole and molarity concept. once u find our the molarity of the guava extract, multiply with the molar mass of oxalic acid...u will get the strength.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
stationary orbits give energy to electrons then who will give energy to stationery orbits

Dear student, The stationary orbits donot give energy to electrons. It is the presence of electrons in certain energy shells/orbits makes the electrons in those orbits possess that energy....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

no in stationary orbit the enegy of electron is quantised.because the angular momentum(mvr) is directly proportional to n(orbit) En= -13.6z^2/n^2 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
hello, even though my chemistry tuition is very good and i understand everything that is being taught there at the time, i have not practiced regularly. now i’m pretty worried about my score...

Hi Student, Dont worry. Be positive . Still lot of time is left to practice for IITJee. Follow the following tips. Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT...
  img
Harishwar yesterday

HI Student Don’t worry. Still you can work hard and get to your target Take one day and divide the whole syllabus into small packets and assign time and make proper timeline. Make...
  img
Harsh Patodia yesterday
why liquid boils when its vapour pressure equals external pressure.

A liquid boils at a temperature at which its vapor pressure is equal to the pressure of the gas above it. The lower the pressure of a gas above a liquid, the lower the temperature at which...
  img
Harishwar 9 days ago

At the boiling temperature the vapor inside a bubble has enough pressure to keep the bubble from collapsing. inside bubble the pressure vapour equals its vapour pressure. to prevent it from...

rohan 9 days ago
no of electron in p orbital?

p-orbital is dumb-bell shaped orbital.It is of three types- 1.px – Both lobes pointing towards x-axis. 2. py – Both lobes pointing towards y-axis. 3. pz – Both lobes...
  img
Aarti Gupta 26 days ago

P-orbital is an outcome of azimuthal quantum number if principal quantum number is greater than 1. If n>= 2 then we will be having p orbital. It has orientaton along x,y and z axis which...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
why is nh3 has larger bond angle than nf3?

hi how ru?

Danthoju shiva prasad one month ago
n factor of I ® I+

i depends on reaction... in genral n factor of I+ can be 1

Nikunj Sharma 5 days ago
Hi experts could you notify me on the BITSAT 2015 announcement and also suggest me which book to refer for organic chemistry – OP Tandon or RS Agarwal.

Important Notifications for BITSAT! BITSAT date of Examination - 14th May to 1st June 2014 BITSAT 2014 Notification released. Online application has begun. To apply online for BITSAT go to...
  img
Harishwar 24 days ago

Thanks for the reply. Again confused. Are you replying about 2014 announcement?

Vishuwaesh 24 days ago
View all Questions »