ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Presence of oxalate ion in guava fruit during different stages of ripening?

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You take guava extract (properly measured) and titrate it with any base for eg sodium hydroxide (naoh) using a burette. u obtain the amount of naoh used in neutralizing that fixed amount of guava extract. use the common mole and molarity concept. once u find our the molarity of the guava extract, multiply with the molar mass of oxalic acid...u will get the strength.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
one litre of oxygen at NTP is allowed to react with trhree times ofcorbon-monoxide at NTP.calculate the volume of each gas found after the reaction?

½ O 2 + CO.....................> CO 2 1L............3L.........................0L 1L-1L.......3L-2L..................2L 0L.............1L........................2L
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

Just apply the Avogadro’s law of equal volume, you will get the answer
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
i cant understand chemical bonding how can i get the help

Hi, Take our self study course. We have recorded chemical bonding lectures which are simple and easy to understand. The level goes from CBSE to JEE. After that there is a sample test which...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

Hi Student, Please go through our self study course of chemical bonding...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
Sir, can you represent internuclear axis in figure

Internuclear axis is the line connecting two nuclei. Here the axis of orbital is different from the internuclear axis. in Sigma bond : Axes of both overlapping orbitals is same as the...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

axis of orbital is different from the internuclear axis ? in figure And how the axis of orbital can you represent internuclear axis &

Vineeth 6 months ago
Can anyone help me how to differentiate b/w nucleophile & base during rxn with halo – compounds? I know that nucleophile do substitution & base do elimination. But, when such rxn is given, I...

In some cases a nucleophile can act as a good base also When a 1 0 alkyl halide (2 0 also in most cases) is involved in the reaction substitution happens. Elimination reactions occur for 3 0...

viswanath 3 months ago

Please tell me how would I know that I would use it as nucleophile for substitution or base for elimination. Talking to the point, I want to know the major difference b/w nucleophile & base...

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

Thanks for trying. I just want a major difference b/w nucleophile & a base except for that nucleophile attack on carbon & base on hydrogen.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago
Explain the structure and stability of chlorides of group iV- A elements

Group IV elements form tetrahalides of the type MX 4, except PbI 4 .These halides are typically covalent,tetrahedral in structure and are very volatile.Carbon forms carbon tetrachloride(CCl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago
Sir, What is the best book for Inorganic Chemistry?

i think J D Lee

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

op tandan

Rajeev kushwaha 4 months ago
View all Questions »