Presence of oxalate ion in guava fruit during different stages of ripening?

observation and calculations. class 11 th chemistry project. plz help me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You take guava extract (properly measured) and titrate it with any base for eg sodium hydroxide (naoh) using a burette. u obtain the amount of naoh used in neutralizing that fixed amount of guava extract. use the common mole and molarity concept. once u find our the molarity of the guava extract, multiply with the molar mass of oxalic acid...u will get the strength.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, even though my chemistry tuition is very good and i understand everything that is being taught there at the time, i have not practiced regularly. now i’m pretty worried about my score...

Hi Student, Dont worry. Be positive . Still lot of time is left to practice for IITJee. Follow the following tips. Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 27 days ago

HI Student Don’t worry. Still you can work hard and get to your target Take one day and divide the whole syllabus into small packets and assign time and make proper timeline. Make...
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago
does the volume strength of H2O2 depend on conditions? since 1L of H2O2 at different conditions give different volume of O2. then, what is the use of such volume strength labelling?

The volume strength can give different volume a of O2 at different condition, but at STP the volume given of O2 can be converted to its number of mole and so we have molarity of H2O2. As we...
  img
Naveen Kumar 18 days ago
no of electron in p orbital?

p-orbital is dumb-bell shaped orbital.It is of three types- 1.px – Both lobes pointing towards x-axis. 2. py – Both lobes pointing towards y-axis. 3. pz – Both lobes...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

P-orbital is an outcome of azimuthal quantum number if principal quantum number is greater than 1. If n>= 2 then we will be having p orbital. It has orientaton along x,y and z axis which...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
which book should be preferred for inorganic chemistry

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx...........................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar one month ago
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

The word “sugar”is used to represent a group of organic compounds known as carbohydrates i.e. sugar and carbohydrates are same thing. Sugar or carbohydrates are the compounds...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
View all Questions »