Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

the temp. coeffecient of the rate of a reaction is 2.3.How many times will the rate increase if temp. is rised by 25K?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans  coeffecient of rate of reaction is directly proportional to temp.

for every rise in temp. coeffecient increases, for every 10o rise coeffecient          double  .            BUT U NOT GIVE INTITAL TEMP.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

The IP1 IP2 IP3 IP4 and Ip5 values of an element are 7.1 ,14.3 ,103.4 ,66.8 and 162.2 ev respectively the element belong to ________ Group !!
At 66.8 energy value the element becomes inert i think so, as the next IP is very much large. that is 162.2 ev. Therfore after loosing 4 elctrons it is becoming inert the elemnt should be...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
500 ml of gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of of O2 gave 2.5 l of CO2 and 3.0 l of H20(vap) the hydrocarbon is
Write the eqn. first and balance it. CxHy + (2x + y/2)O2 =======> xCO2 + (y/2)H2O moles = 0.5/22.4 moles = 2.5/22.4 moles = 3/22.4 Now, from limiting reagent concept, 0.0223/1 = 0.111/x or...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
What is metallic corrosion......................................?
Natural tendency of conversion of a metal into its mineral compound on interaction with environment is known as corrosion.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram Corrosion is a natural process, which converts a refined metal to a more stable form, such as its oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide. It is the gradual destruction of materials,by chemical...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
what type of neucleophilic substitution will take place in 1degree alcohol with HX if beta carbon is hindered???
SN1 nucleophillic substitution Reaction would take place . The polar protic solvent must be present this is the must condtion and it is directly proprtional to the delta positve charge on...
Vikas TU one month ago
how no. of pie bonds will effect heat of hydrogenation ? is it inceases with their number & what is i’s significance?
Heat of Hydrogenation is Heat of hydrogenation is inversely proportional the stability of alkenes. and directly proportional to the number of pi bonds. And all H2 addition is the syn....
Vikas TU one month ago
Functions of various reagents used in organic chemistry problems.
Sir, actually at present i am solving class 12th "haloalkanes, and haloarenes". so i need the list of reagents and their functions from this chapter. But as i would further solve the next...
Apar 16 days ago
@ apar there are a lot of reagents are avaliable as far as the whole organic chemistry are concerned . so, kindly tell me of which chapter u need the list of reagents . so, that i can...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn