Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

the density of neon will be highest at

(d) 273degree,2atm

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

DENSITY(d)= pM/RT,  i.e, it is directly proportional yo pressure and inversely proportional to temperatutre. Thus the condition is highest pressure and low temperature

like my answer

5 years ago

PV =nRT            ( n is number of moles of gas)

n = mass of gas /M.wt   & dencity(d) is mass/V

PV=(mass) RT/M.wt

P=dRT/M.wt         or

d= p(M.wt)/RT

from above eq , if the pressure is more and temprature is less then dencity will be high.....

therefore for option b dencity is maximum......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

what is the bond angle of sp 3 ,sp 2 and sp hybridisatio ?
Hi!prasad, The bond angle of sp 3 hybridisation is 109.5 degree. The bond angle of sp 2 hybridisation is 120 degree. The bond angle of sp hybridised is 180 degree. Hope it’s helps you. ALL...
nath 2 months ago
hi prasad the bond length of sp 3 hybridisation [H-C-H] is 109.5degree and sp 2 hybridation length is 120 degree and sp hybridation bond length is 180 degrees. I wish it is help you
jayachandra 2 months ago
I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study...
@ manish What u need to understand is that , every book explains the same concept , every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept . so, by that i can say first of all...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
look brother dont get scared by seeing all thoose books.just leave all the rubbish biooks except hc verma ad ncert .never leave them.all your friends will be dong that and this books.just...
sunny 3 months ago
In Q4, how will we proceed after finding i from equation delta T=i*Kf*m . ??
Okay let suppose U find out the i that is von’t hoff factor. And also lets for sake we assume after solving we get something i = 5. And also assume the complex be => Co3+ [(Cl)x (NH3)y]z-...
2017 years ago
The IUPAC name of the compound shown below is...................................
C is the correct option as here double bond is given more preference then the halogens so the double bond is given priority and among chloro and bromo ,according to the alphabetical order...
Amay chugh 28 days ago
Correct answer is c. so name of this compound is: 3-Bromo-1-Chlorocyclo-hex-1-ene thanks keep posting your doubts
SAHIL one month ago
How bond dissociation energy depends on mass of isotopes i.e. neutron??
All this can be understood via Einstein’s mass enrgy relation. that is E = mc^2. thus the nucleus consists protons and neutrons both there is a major role of neutron in bond dissociation...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Assuming pure 2s and 2p orbitals of Carbon are used in forming CH4 molecule, which if the following is false? (a) 3 C-H bonds will be at right angles (b) 1 C-H bond will be weaker than other...
CH4 has tetrahederal structure orientation with sp3 hybridization. hece 4 C-H bonds would be at equal angles with each C-H bond. and that would be 109.5 degree and that is practically...
Vikas TU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn