Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

1) A gas filled freely collapsible balloon is pushed from surface level of a lake to a depth of 100 m. Approximately what percentage of ots original volume will balloon finally have? Assume that gas behaves ideally.

2)20% of surface sites are occupied by niitrogen gas mulecule. The density of surface sites is 6.022 x 1014 cm-2 and total surface area is 1000 cm-2. The catalyst is heated to 300K  while N2 is completely desorbed into a preesure of 0.001 atm occupied to by each N2 molecule.

3) A plant virus is found to consist of uniform cylindrical particle of 150Ao in diameter and 5000Ao long. The specific volume of the virus is 0.75cm3 /g. If the virus is considered to be simple particle find its molecular weight.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Alpha,

Please ask one query in one post.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Give Faraday’s First and second laws of electrolysis?
First Law: It states that “The amount of substance liberated, deposited (or) dissolved at an electrode during the electrolysis of an electrolyte is directly proportional to the quantity of...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ karna Faraday's 1st Law of Electrolysis - "The mass of a substance altered at an electrode during electrolysis is directly proportional to the quantity of electricity transferred at that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Calculate relative rate of effusion of O2 to CH4 through a container containing O2 and CH4 in 3:2 mass ratio
Rate of O2= > R1 = (3x/32)A/root(32T) Rate of CH4 = > R2 = (x/8)A/root(16T) Divide both eqns. we get, R1/R2 = ¾ * root(16/32) = > 3/4root2 is the respective rate of effusion ratio.
Vikas TU 27 days ago
two elements have electronegativities 1.2 and 3 then hte bond formed between them is 1.Ionic 2.Polar Covalent 3.Coordinate 4.Mettalic I think the ans is Polar Covalent since for an ionic...
An can element X with to the electronic configuration 1S2 2s2 2p6 3s2 would be expected to form the chlorine with formula
2017 years ago
I m started late but still coverd 4 chapter in chemeestry but 5 and 6 (states of mater and thermodinimics) my sa1 is exactly after 11days both of them have 30. Marks withage out of 70 what...
@ mayank i think 11 days are sufficient to complete that two chapters . states of matter will take max 4-5 days and rest 6 days are easy to do with thermodynamics as far as school exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Which of the following is not true for PCl 5 (a)Its three P-Cl bond lenghts are equal (b)It involves sp 3 d hybridization. (c)It has regular geometry. (d)Its shape is trigonal bipyramidal....
@ mudit i am sorry , all the four statement are actually correct , so, none of them will be false . in the frst statement it state that – 3 of the bonds are equal – thats true ,. three...
THe answwer given in book is ©.I think it is incorrect but want to make it sure so waiting for more answers.
Mudit one month ago
@ mudit option no a turns out to be the correct answer , as in pcl5 , all the bonds are not equal while 3 of them are equal and the rest 2 p-cl bonds are actually greater than these 3 . and ...
how an oxygen satisfies their valency in superoxide by sharing of ½ – ½ electrons ?
Oxidative stress is an imbalance, in biological cells in particular, between the state of two chemical processes: formation of ‘reactive oxygen species’(ROS), more generally ‘reactive...
dolly bhatia 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn