Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

how cfc reaches stratosphere although the V.D is more

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hiii sheo

CFCs in the atmosphere exist as gases. Gases have rather weak intermolecular attractions and they exhibit the property of diffusion -- that is, their molecules are in incessant vibrational, rotational, and translational motion. Even though their densities are greater than that of air, CFCs will ultimately mix with and diffuse about in air. In time, some will reach the uppermost parts of earth's atmosphere.

I hope this is clear to you now ...that instead of having High VD it reaches top of the atmosphere ..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

The total mass of 1 mole of electrons is ?(Mass of 1electron=9.1*1o-28g)
MASS OF I MOLE ELECTRON=MASS OF 6.022X10 23 ELECTRONS Mass of 1electron=9.1*1o-28g hence mass of 6.022X10 23 ELECTRONS = 9.1*1o-28gx 6.022X10 23
bhavika 3 months ago
arrange the following in order of increasing vanderwall`s radius.F ,Cl ,O ,Ne ,N
Ne due to increase in effective nuclear charge from to right along the period radius decrease. Cl has an extra orbit. so it has largest radius.
2017 years ago
can you please explain me detail that Is milk of magnesia a suspension or it is a colloidal solution?
@ sai milk of magnesia is called as magnesio hydroxide , , and anything which contains suspended particles in it , we define that as suspension , " so, it is a suspension of mh (oh) 2 in...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Milk of magnesia is a suspension in water in a colloid there are small particles floating in the solution showing colloidal effect but in case of milk of magnesia or paint there is a...
Biswajit dash one month ago
What about order of strength of overlapping in 1s-1s, 2s-2s, 2s-2p, 2p-2p and 1s-2p??
Thank you sir but Directional bonds are more strong right?? I read in some book ,in that order is given as 1s-1s (because of size)> 2p-2p>2s-2p>2s-2s. I have a doubt so i asked here
Subramanya one month ago
@ subramanya the order of strength of overlapping is 1s-1s > 2s-2s > 1s-2p > 2s-2p > 2p-2p .. HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal one month ago
Please explain me about hybridization. is that important for JEE Mainas and Advace 2018?
@ sakthi hybridisation can be defined as the mixing of atomic orbital belonging to the same atom but having slightly diffrent energy , so that the same no of new orbital will formed which...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Using Ortho para directing groups explain resonance in benzene
Learn this codee: HB MNC that stands for Hydrogen Bonding methyl Nitration Methyl (-CH3) And circle the whole code. that circle would stand for ortho taht is O for Ortho. . Now what does it ...
Vikas TU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn