Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

XM 20ml hcl neutralises compleately a mixture of 10ml 0.1M NaHCO3 and 5ml 0.2M Na2CO3 with methyl orang end point . find the value of x? i dont know the answer please send the answer to me

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

apply concept of dilution of  solution.....MV=mv

"M" & "V" are molality and volume before dilution and "m" & "v" after dilution respectively///

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Please urgent. Thermochemistry question. I want to know the difference in energies and which one will be more stable and why?
Dear student The isomerised product will be more stable here due to conjugation which will lead to resonance.
Bhavya one month ago
why nature favours crystalline solids ? what is meant by anisotropic and isotropic character of solids ?
Because it forms the crystal lattice which can extends in all directions. Isotrophics are those which has all the properties same in all the respective directions Anistropics are those...
Vikas TU 25 days ago
The molar volumes of ice and water are 0.0196 and 0.0190 litres per mole at 273K. If ΔHefor the transition of ice to water is 1440 calories per mole at 1 atm pressure, find ΔU.
Since heat is absorbed here at constant pressure so ΔH = 1440 calories ΔU can be calculated by using the formula : ΔU=ΔH-PΔV P= 1atm, ΔV = 0.0196L - 0.180L = 0.0016 L PΔV = 1*0.0016=...
navneet 28 days ago
Calculate the wavelength of an electron moving with a velocity of 2.05×10^7ms-1
@ joana i am telling which formula u have to use here , and rest of the calculation part u have to do . this question can be solved by the besic formula of de broglie wavelength for an...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How can we calculate the elecroneatiity of Zno by followiny Pouling principle in electron volts(ev).
Pauling Electronegativity: Linus Pauling was the original scientist to describe phenomena of electronegativity. Best way to describe his method is to look at a hypothetical molecule (XY)....
dolly bhatia one month ago
In which of the following process the energy is being absorbed ? (A) Na (g) = Na - (g) (B) Na + = Na + (aq) (C) A + (g) + B - (g) = AB (s) (D) N (g) = N + (g)
for changing N to N+ energy is required to remove an electron from valence shell . askiitians kamlesh kumar
Kamlesh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn