Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

use of thermodynamics is based on which law of k naam k sath explanation b de dena

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rishav,

The laws of thermodynamics are applied according to the given conditions, you apply those laws to arrive at particular conclusion.These laws are related and both are used in the different conditions

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

two elements have electronegativities 1.2 and 3 then hte bond formed between them is 1.Ionic 2.Polar Covalent 3.Coordinate 4.Mettalic I think the ans is Polar Covalent since for an ionic...
An can element X with to the electronic configuration 1S2 2s2 2p6 3s2 would be expected to form the chlorine with formula
2017 years ago
Current 10 amp passed througj cuso4 for 32min 10 sec.if 896ml oxy liberated at stp calculate efficiency of cell
from faraday’s law, moles x valence factor = i*t/F moles = i*t/F*n = 10*1930/2*96485 = 0.100 approx. Moles given at STP = 0.896/22.4 = 0.04 efficiency = (0.1-0.04)/0.1 * 100 => 60%
Vikas TU 29 days ago
Nmm thanks buddy.a small mistake valency factor n=4.because 2h2o gives o2 + 4h^+ +4eso the moles=.05 nd the answer is 80%
Pulkit Khandelwal 29 days ago
what is the element with highest density among all the elements of periodic table?
@ dharma osmium is the most densiest element in the periodic table . its a very rare element which occurs in a very trace amount in platinum ores . it have a density of 22.59 g/cc . after...
Umakant biswal one month ago
It is Osmium. The higher density of Osmium may be explained on the basis of its higher atomic mass and greater value of effective nuclear charge onto its outermost electrons.
harshul gupta one month ago
how to learn and remember the mechanism of a reaction,reagent in organic chemistry
hii you can take the help of under prescribed books Chemistry Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for understanding concepts) Arihant Organic Chemistry Objective (Optional) Organic,...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ naira Actually there is only key that is practice . u can take help of ncert and ncert explins each and every mechanism in a quite well precisely , frst strong your base then move on to...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
why H2O2 is stronger acid than H2o?? cyclo octa 1, 3, 5, 7tetraene structure and its properties??
Dear student It is a stronger bronsted acid as it protonates to a larger extent (two H+ ions) when in aq. solution than water itself,which means it has a larger Ka(acid dissociation constant...
Bhavya 2 months ago
can i know which book can i refer for jee mains with basics i m very back at basics
@ ram , i think u are asking for the organic chemistry . if so, then start with ncert , with reading of ncert , your besic will get strong as it explains each and every mechanism step by...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn