Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Calculate the hybridisation of B and N in -- NH3.BF3 (Dative compound)

I'll surely approve all correct answers

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

What is a standard hydrogen electrode...............?
The standard hydrogen electrode consists of a platinum electrode coated with platinum black. The electrode is dipped in a solution of acid (usually 1M HCl) and pure H 2 gas is bubbled...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram A Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE) is an electrode that scientists use for reference on all half-cell potential reactions. The value of the standard electrode potential is zero,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
lithium tetra borate is considered as acidic flux whereas lithium meta berate is considered basic fluxwhat is the criteria for it?
In Lithium metaBorate the no. of hydrogens can be donated is superficcil than in compare to Li tetra Borate. Therfore by definition of acid – base lithium tetra borate is considered as...
2017 years ago
formula to find the number of Total nodal planes####### star star star star star star star star star star start start start start start start
@ RAHUL u can calculate the no of nodal planes by the following formula no of nodal planes in an orbitals = azimuthal quantum number so, that for s orbitals , l=0 , so, nodal planes , l-=0...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Sir please explain what are lukars reagent and it reaction with different degree of alcohol????????
Hi ! Rama , LUCAR REAGENT (LR ) is a mixture of Zinc chloride (ZnCL 2 ) and concentrated Hydrochloric acid (Hcl).It is used to chemically distinguish different degree of alcohol. (i)When it ...
raju one month ago
Hi ! D.raman , It is a mixture of anhydrous ZnCl 2 and conc. Hcl. It’s reaction with different degree of alcohol -: 1 0 Alcohol-It get soluble in it. 2 0 Alcohol-Turbidity within 5 minutes. ...
nath one month ago
I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.which compound dissolves in water:alkene,alkyne,alkane,benzene. 2.why C 6 H 5 OH is more acidic than...
@ emon i am answering the 2 nd part of your question . c6h5oh is more acidic due to resonance stabilised phenoxide ion . on the other hand in the case of ch3oh neither ethanol nor ethoxide...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn