Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Why the density of water is highest at 4C.?

I need a very-very good explanation of this question.

I'll surely approve all correct answers

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nitin Gupta,

Why is that you are called Nitin Gupta. Please Give me a valid reason. Some things in nature cannot be explained by science. There are lot many examples that cannot be even predicted by science. So some things life cannot have any sort of logical reasoning as it is above human's logical thinking capabilities.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

arrange the following in decreasing order of their bond length H 2 O, NH 3 ,H 2 S
both answers have confused me further as both are opposite to each other,can u recheck each others theory and let me know.thanks
rajiv 12 days ago
The length of the bond is determined by the number of bonded electrons (the bond order). The higher the bond order, the stronger the pull between the two atoms and the shorter the bond...
Sagar Gupta 12 days ago
@ rajiv the decreasing order will be H20 > h2s > nh3 as the bond angle of h2s is smaller than that of h20 . and in case of h20 its 104 degree nearly and for ammonia is 101 degree nearly ....
Umakant biswal 12 days ago
The no. of orientation in a shell of orbit no. 5 is
The number of orientation level is described my m values . So find it now by using it . But your question is no clear of what is 5 , so I have given you the concept , find it . HIt approve...
Drake 25 days ago
The no. of electrons present in 100ml of 0.1N solution of orthophosphoric acid??
Dear student Electrons In 1 molecule of H3PO4 = 50 Thus 1 mole contains = 50 * NA electrons (NA = Avogadro’s Number) Moles of acid in question = N*V = 100*0.1 = 10*10^-3 equivalents...
Bhavya one month ago
I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.which compound dissolves in water:alkene,alkyne,alkane,benzene. 2.why C 6 H 5 OH is more acidic than...
@ emon i am answering the 2 nd part of your question . c6h5oh is more acidic due to resonance stabilised phenoxide ion . on the other hand in the case of ch3oh neither ethanol nor ethoxide...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What are tranquilizers? Give example...................?
Narcotic analgesics are addictive drugs. They are derivatives of opium. These are used for the relief of severe pains such as post operative pain, cardiac pain, cancer pain E.g.: Morphine,...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
TRANQUILIZERS are a class of chemical compunds used for the treatment of stress and mild or severe mental diseases. These form an essential component of sleeping pills...
somprasad 3 months ago
A tranquilizer is a drug that acts on the central nervous system and is used to calm, decrease anxiety, or help a person to sleep. Often called depressants because they suppress the central ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Order of incresing solubility of agcl in other solutions
@ chandana your ques is incomplete , so, kindly recheck the ques and do get back to us . and i am assuming it to be the solution of water , nacl , bacl2 and NH3 . so, acc to the common ion...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
U will have to tell the solutions name. in which U want to arrange the order of increasing solubility of AgCl.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn