Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off

Which book is better for Physical chem... P.Bahadur or RC Mukherjee???

6 years ago

Answers : (4)

i think P.BAHADUR is best  as it contains numericals of all types and have quality questions

it also contains previous year iit questions and everything is given in a well defined manner

6 years ago

r c mukherjee

6 years ago

Better go for R.C.Mukherjee

6 years ago

i recomend you a fantastic book.It is universal self scorer.It helps u to scorean excelent rank

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

why photoelectric effect is conducted in vaccum chamber ?
photoelectric effect requires measurement of energy of electron, whenever u have to do this with electron then u have to create vaccum , electrons under atmospheric condition , undergo...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Monochromatic radiation of wavelength λ is incident on a hydrogen sample in ground state.Hydrogen atoms absorb a fraction of light and subsequently emit radiation of six different...
from the eqn. for ground state n(n-1)/2 = 6 n^2 – n – 12 = 0 n^2 – 4n + 3n – 12 = 0 (n-4) (n+3) = 0 n = 4 Therfore, 1/ λ = R*1^2(1/1^2 – 1/4^2) 1/ λ = R*(1 – 1/16) => 15R/16 λ = 16/15R =...
Vikas TU one month ago
Calculate the pressure exerted by one mole of CO 2 gas at 273 K if the van der Waa ls‟ constant a = 3.592 dm 6 atm mol – 2 . Assume that the volume occupied by CO 2 molecules is negligible.
but this question is an iit jee advanced 2000 chemistry question....they too have not specified the volume...
Balaji Krishnamachari 19 days ago
Since Volume of container is not specified the Real gas eqn. would get remained in terms of volume. Negligible molecules volume would only led the b constant to zero. Mention the Volume of...
Vikas TU 20 days ago
KI is soluble in alcohol KCl is not soluble in alcohol .explain why?
KI HAVE considerable covalent charecter due to polarisation , polarisation means distortion of electron cloud of anion by cation , it increase with increase in the atomic size . as cl ion...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Cl has more electronegativity then I,so Cl tightly bonded with K than I.When KI approches to alcohol it will breakes K-I bond and form HCl,for KCl due to more electronegativity it is not...
NARAYANA 2 days ago
Concepts map for general organic chemistry class11 and full nomenclatue organic compound with rule
For detail explaination about the chapter and Mind map (which is the flow chart of the chapter with all the imp concepts and formula) Check more about this package here...
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ manish You can refer to the askiitian study material and revision notes for that , the mindmaps alongwith every name reaction and mechanism is listed their , also the nomenclature rule ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
-R effect of -COOR is greater than -COOH. What is the best reason behind it.
Simple answer: in Ester that is -COOR there is R group that is the combination carbon and hydrogen atoms. And -R group always shows +R effect thus decreases -R effect.
Vikas TU one month ago
since “R”(Alkyl) group is +R group so decrease -R effect while H doesnot hence -R effect of -COOR is greater than -COOH.
Pranav Dabhade 4 days ago
R is a alkyl group and so it is a electron pushing group and so t shows -R effect much better than H COO
Adikesh Kumar 4 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn