Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

hi i am paul dinesh

I would like to know
1)what is the formula to find mass of 2 equivalent ofk Na2co3 ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

eqivalent weight = molecular weight / n-factor

the n-factor of salts is the total no of cations on salt. 

as Na2CO3 is a salt and it has two cations or it has +2 positive charge , it means the n-factor of Na2CO3  is 2 

so , its equivalent weight is  =  106/2 gm 

but acc to question u hav asked for 2 equivalent  , therefore  , mass  = 2 × 106⁄2  = 106 gm 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Outline the experimental method for verification of debye huckel onsager equation
@ thiyagara u can use the arrhenius theory with dillution experimental setup to proov the debye huckel onsagar equation . which states that del (m ) = del not ( m ) – K root over of C where ...
2017 years ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
what transition of Li2+ spectrum will have same wavelength as that of second line of balmer series in he+ spectrum.
@ rishant can you recall the following formula ?? lambda=1/z^2{(1/n1^2)-(1/n2^2)}, if u can then , u can surely , solve this question . " BUT THIS QUESTION IS WRONG , SOME DATA GIVEN HERE...
their is some mistakes in the question even you try u can use the formula of rybergs and try to solve it but it cannot be solved because the question has an error
monu kumar 3 months ago
Why agcl is colourless while agbr is pale yellow and agi is dark yellow
@ lokesh we can explain it with the help of two ways 1- the cations are same , so, the deciding factors are anions only , more the size of anion , more will be the polarisation , and more...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
how to find strenght of acids. guaranted question for boards 2017 maths phy chem
Dear student Strength of acid No of H+ ions released -I effect -R effect 1/H-bonding
Bhavya one month ago
i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn