There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Define Collision frequency Z

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The number of collisions per second per unit volume of the reaction mixture is known as the collision frequency.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

how to derive gay lussac`s law of pressure and temperature relationship
pressure is directly prop to temp at constant volume. so here v is const and no of moles is p= a constant * T …........ P/T = a CONST
2017 years ago
What is the difference between reversible and irreversible process? Please can you explain it with an example??
In thermodynamics, a reversible process is a process whose direction can be "reversed" by inducing infinitesimal changes to some property of the system via its surroundings, while not...
2017 years ago
0.2 mole of N2 and 0.6 mole of H2 react to give NH3 and 40% of reactant mixture is decreased,according to the equationN2(g)+3H2(g)--->2NH3(g)at constant temprature and pressure.then the...
N2 + 3H2 > 2NH3(0.2-x). (0.6-3x). 2xNow .(0.2-x)+(0.6-3x)=60/100 *(0.2+0.6) Or. X=0.08Now total final mol =(0.2-0.08)+(0.6-3*0.08)+(2*0.08)=0.64And initial total mol=0.2+0.6=0.8Now. The...
2017 years ago
N2 + 3H2 > 2NH3(0.2-x) (0.6-3x) 2xNow (0.2-x)+(0.6-3x)=60/100 *(0.2+0.6) Or X=0.08Now total final mol =(0.2-0.08)+(0.6-3*0.08)+(2*0.08)=0.64And initial total mol=0.2+0.6=0.8Now The ratio of...
13 hours ago
formula to find the number of Total nodal planes####### star star star star star star star star star star start start start start start start
@ RAHUL u can calculate the no of nodal planes by the following formula no of nodal planes in an orbitals = azimuthal quantum number so, that for s orbitals , l=0 , so, nodal planes , l-=0...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
can i know which book can i refer for jee mains with basics i m very back at basics
@ ram , i think u are asking for the organic chemistry . if so, then start with ncert , with reading of ncert , your besic will get strong as it explains each and every mechanism step by...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How to find the magnetic moment of a coordination compound
@ anjana u can find out the magnetic moment of a coordination compound by the foillwoing formula u = root over of n (n+2 ) BM where u stands for magnetic moment n is the no of unpair...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn