Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Collision theory of chemical reactions is based on which theory?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Collision theory of chemical reactions is based on the kinetic molecular theory of gases.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

The diameter of a bubble at the surface of lake is 4mm and at the bottom of the lake is 1mm . if atmospheric pressure is 1 ATM and the temperature of the lake water is equal to that of...
Use simple ideal eqn. that is from charles law, P1V1/T1 = P2V2/T2...............(1) At the surface, P1 = 1 atm. V1 = 4pi*(4)^2 and At the bottom P2 = 1 atm + pgh = > 1 + (1000*9.8*h)/10^5...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
Current of 10 ampere is passed through solution of CuSO4 for 32 min 10 sec.If 896 ml of Oxygen is liberated at STP then what will be efficiency of the cell.
Dear Candidate, I already answered this qstn. plz check this below: from faraday’s law, moles x valence factor = i*t/F moles = i*t/F*n = 10*1930/2*96485 = 0.100 approx. Moles given at STP = ...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
What does breaking of sigma bonds need more energy than pi bonds?
@ sachet during the formation of sigma bond . overlap of atomic orbital takes place to a larger extent , whereas during the formation of pi bond , the overlapping of atomic orbital take...
Umakant biswal one month ago
in a sigma bond electron density is spread symmetrically ,cylindrically around inter nuclear axis. hence sigma bond is strong.
KENAM SAITEJA one month ago
KI is soluble in alcohol KCl is not soluble in alcohol .explain why?
Cl has more electronegativity then I,so Cl tightly bonded with K than I.When KI approches to alcohol it will breakes K-I bond and form HCl,for KCl due to more electronegativity it is not...
2017 years ago
I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.which compound dissolves in water:alkene,alkyne,alkane,benzene. 2.why C 6 H 5 OH is more acidic than...
@ emon i am answering the 2 nd part of your question . c6h5oh is more acidic due to resonance stabilised phenoxide ion . on the other hand in the case of ch3oh neither ethanol nor ethoxide...
Umakant biswal one month ago
a random doubt.I noticed that in the periodic table the elements are radioactive only after 84(polonium) as the electrons increase and the nucleus cannot hold so many electrons so it become...
They are the lightest of all other radioactive elements. They are only the stable ones. And the atomic no. plays here major significant factor to proove this. Geerally seen for odd no....
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn