Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

A -----> B + C

if the reaction mix. is titrated with reagent R.
n factor of R towards A,B and C are 1:2:3.
calulate the rate of reacion at intial time and infinite time in terms of reagent vol.

(intially vol. of reagent consumed V1 and finally V2)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear tarun,

Let n factor of R towards A=k

n factor towards B=2k

n factor towards C=3k

Rate of reaction at initial time= 1.2*10^(-2)

At infinite time=1.34*10^(-3)

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
What is a standard hydrogen electrode...............?
The standard hydrogen electrode consists of a platinum electrode coated with platinum black. The electrode is dipped in a solution of acid (usually 1M HCl) and pure H 2 gas is bubbled...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram A Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE) is an electrode that scientists use for reference on all half-cell potential reactions. The value of the standard electrode potential is zero,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
what is meant by internal energy.................................?
@ sharda internal energy can be defined as the energy associated with the random , disordeerd motion of molecules . it is separated in scale from the macroscopic ordered energy associated...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The energy in molecules or atoms or in system is defined due to the random motion collision or anny movment between them. that energy is called as internal energy. it depends on many...
Vikas TU one month ago
examples on compounds having stereo centres but not chiral centres
@ anupam there are some isomer, which shows this type of behaviour as most of them will not show . u can take the examples of mesomers . mesomers are these type of compounds . HOPE IT...
All over nao2 what is among is. What nao2 separate is also found.
Already answered . Check twice please! NaO2 is called sodium superoxide which is obtained by treating Na2O2 that is sodium peroxide with O2 at high pressures. The Reaction goes like this:...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
Molecular orbial is same as hybrid orbital? I mean both are same thing na
Can u plz elaborate it for me. Both the cases orbital are combinining so why r the diiffeten what is basic differebce
Mayank kumar one month ago
@ mayank No , they are not at all same , the hybrid orbitals are formed by hybridisation of various atomic orbital which are close in energy . but molecular orbital are formed due to just...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn