Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off

In which of the following ,the reaction proceeds towards completion?(a)k=1 (b)k=.01(c)k=10(d)k=1000.please explain it properly

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear bharat,

The correct answer is b) k=0.01

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

for a general rex., A--->B,

k=conc.of B/ conc. of A

greater is the k, greater is the product B and more is the rex. completed.

so, k=1000 is correct.

for more questions, ask me---

piyush agrawal

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

define IE1 and IE2 , why is IE1 > IE2 for a given atom ? discuss any four factors that affect IE of AN ELEMENT
@ deva ionisation energy or ionisation enthalpy is the enrgy required to remove the most loosely bound electron from an isolated gaseous atom . and IE1 , IE2 , these are the removal of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
why nature favours crystalline solids ? what is meant by anisotropic and isotropic character of solids ?
Because it forms the crystal lattice which can extends in all directions. Isotrophics are those which has all the properties same in all the respective directions Anistropics are those...
Vikas TU one month ago
If bonding and antibonding electrons are equal then why the molecule is unstable? Explain it with an example.
This is as bond order is 0 BO = ½ (No of BMO – No of ABMO) BO is directly proportional to stability thus is it not present in nature eg. He 2
Rohan Kadkol one month ago
Please, explain the answer of the above question,how the basisity affected by Nitrogen & how i can solve these typevof ques, i want to know concept behind these types of ques.
Remember: Basicity is alwas first check by the hybridization of the Nitrogen atom group. Basicity increases in the following order: sp3 > sp2 > sp. Therfore I AND IV options have N atom sp3 ...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
Please explain more if 1 & 4 both are sp3 hybridised then why 4 has more badicity than 1 and how to decide between other two option.
Er Manish Kumar 26 days ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How is pressure inversly proprtion to volume in mole concept??
For a fixed amount of an ideal gas kept at a fixed temperature, pressure and volume are inversely proportional. Or Boyle's law is a gas law , stating that the pressure and volume of a gas...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
According to Boyle's law or Pressure-Volume Law which state that the volume of a given amount amount gas held at constant temperature varies inversely with the applied pressure when the...
somprasad 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn