Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

1 gm of radium emits 3.6x10^10 alpha particles per sec. the speed of alpha particles is 10^7 m/s and mass of alpha particle is 6.6x10^ -27 kg. What is the total kinetic energy of alpha particles emitted form 1 gm. of radium.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

it is a pretty straightforward question

but is it the total kinetic energy in one second?

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

How can we compare the dipole moment of CCl4 and CH2Cl2
@ apoorv in the case of ccl4 , they have tetrahedral shape and they are symmetric , so, they have dipole moment as 0 . in ch2cl2 the polarity vectors of two H atoms add up to cl atoms but...
Umakant biswal one month ago
what transition of Li2+ spectrum will have same wavelength as that of second line of balmer series in he+ spectrum.
@ rishant can you recall the following formula ?? lambda=1/z^2{(1/n1^2)-(1/n2^2)}, if u can then , u can surely , solve this question . " BUT THIS QUESTION IS WRONG , SOME DATA GIVEN HERE...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
their is some mistakes in the question even you try u can use the formula of rybergs and try to solve it but it cannot be solved because the question has an error
monu kumar 3 months ago
what are the total formulaes of atomic structure in bohr atumicc model
@ harshith your query are not clear , i guess u want to know about the formula related to the bohrs model of atom , if i am correct then below are the explanation and i am enlisting all the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
mvr=nh/2pi Kq 1 q 2 /r 2 =mv 2 /r Energy of electron=-13.6*Z 2 /n 2 eV Radius=0.529*n 2 /z A Velocity of electron=2.18*10 6 Z/n Rvolutions per sec =v/2r(pi) Time for one revolution=2r(pi)/v ...
Mudit 2 months ago
why H2O2 is stronger acid than H2o?? cyclo octa 1, 3, 5, 7tetraene structure and its properties??
Dear student It is a stronger bronsted acid as it protonates to a larger extent (two H+ ions) when in aq. solution than water itself,which means it has a larger Ka(acid dissociation constant...
Bhavya 2 months ago
How the S-character increases the electronegativity of an atom ?
Due to the spherical – structure shape of s – orbitals unlike p – orbitals it is more closer to nucleus and hence nuclear charge compare to p orbitals which is more elongaated the elctron...
Vikas TU 14 days ago
i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn