Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

hello sir/mam

my que is------ the first ionization energy of H and He are 13.6eV AND 24.6eV resp. How much energy would be given outduring the formation of ground state of He atom from He2+ nucleus if it combines with 2 electrons?

plz reply soon. 

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

I think there is somthing missing here.

we need second ionasition energy of the He as well to calculTE THE answer.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

the question is correct sir . its from P.BAHADUR . i do have the solution of it but i am not understanding it.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

In a fcc lattice a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cell?`
Dear student Are you sure you want to ask about unit cell and not atom lying in an FCC unit cell because I think you have mistypes the question. .
Bhavya 22 days ago
according to ur question answer may be 10.but i think ur unaware about the conceptual clarity. i think u meant particles shared
anand 6 days ago
what are the total formulaes of atomic structure in bohr atumicc model
@ harshith your query are not clear , i guess u want to know about the formula related to the bohrs model of atom , if i am correct then below are the explanation and i am enlisting all the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
mvr=nh/2pi Kq 1 q 2 /r 2 =mv 2 /r Energy of electron=-13.6*Z 2 /n 2 eV Radius=0.529*n 2 /z A Velocity of electron=2.18*10 6 Z/n Rvolutions per sec =v/2r(pi) Time for one revolution=2r(pi)/v ...
Mudit 2 months ago
Please urgent. Thermochemistry question. I want to know the difference in energies and which one will be more stable and why?
Dear student The isomerised product will be more stable here due to conjugation which will lead to resonance.
Bhavya one month ago
Reactivity of esters towards saponification reaction which is more active 1 degree 2 or 3
@ biswajit 1 degree will be more stable . the reason is when leaving group leaves , this actually happens . if r” is the tertiary , then the inductive effect will make the charge unstable . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
why p mitrophenol is major product than o nitrophenol ?
@ yogesh in the case of para nitrophenol , the interaction between the molecules are stronger due to intermolecular hydrogen bonding . and results in more stability and majority also . on...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How do antiseptics differ from disinfectants............?
Antiseptics are the chemical substance which prevent the growth of microorganisms and are capable of killing them without harming the human tissues. These are applied on wounds, ulcers,...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ hari Disinfectants are chemical agents used to disinfect inanimate objects and surfaces. Examples of disinfectants include iodine solution, copper sulfate, ozone, and chlorine gas....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn