Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

actually i m taking coaching in carrier point whose package is too difficult to do......>

den in that case i really felt disheartened.....pls help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear priyanka,

Dont be disheartened. You have to get your basics very clear and make your concepts crystal clear. You have to go thru a variety of questions and in case of any difficulty you please feel free to ask me or any askiitian faculty.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Give Faraday’s First and second laws of electrolysis?
First Law: It states that “The amount of substance liberated, deposited (or) dissolved at an electrode during the electrolysis of an electrolyte is directly proportional to the quantity of...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ karna Faraday's 1st Law of Electrolysis - "The mass of a substance altered at an electrode during electrolysis is directly proportional to the quantity of electricity transferred at that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What is vapor pressure ? kindly explain with example .
Vapor pressure is the pressure exerted by the vapor/gaseous particles onto the liquid just above them at temal equilibrium. or it is the tendency of vapors to escape from the liquid or...
2017 years ago
what is the volume of a solution containing 2g mole of sugar that will give rise to an osmtic pressure 1atm. at STP?
hey ….this is simple question everything is known.... the formula for finding osmotic pressure is =no:moles x ideal gas constant(0.0821) x 273 k (given) / volume (unknown)... so by...
Gautham Lankapalli 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
What is the difference between and Benzene structures?
Dear student The first structure given by you is canonical structure whereas the second one is resonance hybrid structure.
Bhavya 2 months ago
Both the structures are same . Resonance in actual takes place in benzene like this as canonical form. And therfore the pi bonds chnges with past pace that the structure appears as circle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
How to draw resonating structures of an irorganic molecule.
@ mahak let me to frst define resonance for you . its the property of compound having the charecteristics of two or more structural forms and they differ only in the distribution of...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
some rules need to be followed while drawing the resonating structures. if there is a multiple pi bond between the alternate atoms. lone pair – lone pair adjacent. charge – double/triple...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
How to explain 109 degrees 28 minutes to students. Mainly 28 minutes
@ prassana i have not got your question . kindly elaborate what exactly u want toknow. 109 degree 28 minute is the standard bond angle of sp3 hybridisation . and in chemistry its actually...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn