Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

pl. derive unit of equivalent conductance

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kapadia

It is defined as the conductance of that volume of solution which has one equivalent dissolved in it.

V = Volume of solution which has one equivalent in it.

N normality (Number of equivalents per liter or 1000cc)

relation between equivalent-conductance normality

unit of equivalent-conductance

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

How errors are identified in analytical chemistry?how chromatography is performed?
Dear student I did’t enderstand by the term errrs over here.Can you be a little more specific.Moreover you can follow the following link for studying analytical chemistry...
Bhavya one month ago
@ trapti chromatography is a physical method of separation that distribute the components between two phases one is stationary and the other is mobile phase or non stationary phase . it is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
what is electrolysis..................................................?
DEAR SREE, The decomposition of a chemical compound in the molten state (or) in the solution state into constituent elements under the influence of an applied EMF is called electrolysis.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ sree In chemistry and manufacturing, electrolysis is a method of using a direct electric current (DC) to drive an otherwise non-spontaneous chemical reaction. Electrolysis is commercially ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What is a standard hydrogen electrode...............?
The standard hydrogen electrode consists of a platinum electrode coated with platinum black. The electrode is dipped in a solution of acid (usually 1M HCl) and pure H 2 gas is bubbled...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram A Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE) is an electrode that scientists use for reference on all half-cell potential reactions. The value of the standard electrode potential is zero,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
suggest a good book for ORGANIC & INORGANIC Chemistry fot JEE(Mains & Advance) and also suggest a good book which has all the three sections of chemistry i.e, (Organic , Inorganic &...
@ aryan if u are considering both mains and adv , then they both are separate . beacuse jee mains testing how much facts u can remember , but jee adv are totally conceptual and they are...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
From my actual experience read NCERT books thoroughly. Every step every word every paraagraph is important. Books U can take then as: Organic chemitsry by Morrison and Boyd or by Shishir...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Me3N is pyramidal but(SiH3)3N is planar. Explain Why?
No,vacant orbital is present on carbon of Me so, no backbonding..Hence SP3 hybridised “N” so ,pyramidal.While vacant orbital is present on Si i.e (vacant ‘d’)hence SP 2...
Pranav Dabhade 11 days ago
No,vacant orbital is present on carbon of Me so, no backbonding .Hence SP 3 hybridised “N” so pyramidal.Whilehybridised “N” hence planer. 2 vacant orbital is present on Si i.e (vacant...
Pranav Dabhade 11 days ago
How does resorcinol (1,3 dihydroxy benzene) undergo iodoform
resorcinol undergoes keto enol tautomerisation ,due to this the CH2 group between the OH groups is activateted,and the hydrogen become acidic,so it can give iodoform test easily.
2017 years ago
and yes aromaticity will be lost,but it will tautomerise only under either acidic,or in this case basic
2 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn