There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

please explain

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The force exerted on a body moving in a medium like air or water is called viscious drag force

It depends in a complex way upon the velocity of the body relative to the medium, the viscosity and density of the medium, the shape of the body, and the roughness of its surface.
Abhishek Batra
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Sir, how to calculate nodal planes in molecular orbital in pi2Px, pi2Py, pi2Pz?
Dear student In this diagram we can clearly understand that the region or plane where no boundary of orbital is coming(i.e. electron density is zero) becomes nodal plane since the...
Bhavya one month ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
25 ml of solution of Ba(OH) 2 on titration with 1M – solution of hydrochloric acid gave a titre value of 3.5 ml the molarity of Ba(OH) 2 solution was
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
@ debashis i think u can surely recall the formula that is M1V1/N1=M2V2/N2 so, by applying the value from the question we will get N1=1,V1=25, M2=1,V2=3.5,N2=2 the answer turns out to be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@umakant. Your answer is right.But N being the weight/eq weight,Is it not N1=2 & N2=1 ? The mole ratio of acid to base is 2:1.
Anjitha 3 months ago
what are exactly optical isomers ?how can we identify them?
Optical isomerism is a form of Stereoisomerism.These are the molecule that differ three dimensionally by the placement of substituents around one or more atom in a molecule.Optical isomers...
prasan 2 months ago
@ diptesh Plastic optical fiber (POF) (or Polymer optical fibre) is an optical fiber that is made out of polymer . Similar to glass optical fiber, POF transmits light (for illumination or...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Optical isomers are those isomers which should posses no POS. .i.e. No Plane of symmetry and No Axis of symmtery. Then only it would be considered as optically active isomers. . And for...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Exactly half filled and completely filledsubshellsgive stability to the atoms.then which of the following is the correct order of stability? 1. p3 2. P3 3.d5>p3>d10>p6 4.d5p3
Your options are incomplete though. The stability order should be: d10 then p6 then d5 then p3. this is most suitable combination.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
How do we find the bond order in a compound.......?
1- Draw the Lewis structure. 2-count the total no of bond . 3-count the no of bond group between individual atom . 4-divide the no of bond between atoms by a total no of bond group in the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
you have already familiar with text books of intermediate. take reference from that text book .use this oppurtunity for only asking critical questions. It makes you perfect in writing JEE...
cris gayle one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn