Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

i want to know what iselectrical discharge from gases and the experiments based on them?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shivani,

Electric discharge in gases occurs when electric current flows through a gaseous medium. Depending on several factors, the discharge may radiate visible light.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

The no. of orientation in a shell of orbit no. 5 is
The number of orientation level is described my m values . So find it now by using it . But your question is no clear of what is 5 , so I have given you the concept , find it . HIt approve...
Drake one month ago
i need sone tips to prepare for higher exams. like, we should prioritise theories or numericals? for example, i m currently preparing mole concept
Hii I can help you with some books if you need that. Study from these books and topics will easy to you. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ NAVYA kindly mention you are preparing for engg or medical entraance exams , so, that i can help u suitably . if u are focusing more on medical entrances then u need to solve problem in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
find n; log(17/11)=(1-n)log(35/54) i know u can do it with calculators tell me the correct steps. thanks
Dear Priyesh, Sharing personal information and contact details is strictly not allowed on this forum. Please make sure that you must follow forum guidelines else your account will be...
Forum Team 2 months ago
Contact me on WhatsApp for answer. Dont forget to approve view ucckcbzdlgkdkgjzkgkxjblvhxlbgvphhxvhxjuzvcfxkbuxjbixhvkxxkchzivjzvxhckcgclvyxohuzyfi
priyesh dixit 2 months ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which is the strongest base WITH explanation CH​3 ---CO----OH CF3----CO---OH CH3-----CH2---CO---OH CCl-----CO---OH
CH 3 -----CH 2 ---CO---OH should be the strongest base as ethyl group woul show highes + I effect as compare to other options. CF3 AND CCl3 would show -I effect hence restricting the basic...
2017 years ago
Molecular orbial is same as hybrid orbital? I mean both are same thing na
Can u plz elaborate it for me. Both the cases orbital are combinining so why r the diiffeten what is basic differebce
Mayank kumar one month ago
@ mayank No , they are not at all same , the hybrid orbitals are formed by hybridisation of various atomic orbital which are close in energy . but molecular orbital are formed due to just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn